Info about gear!

I am a lvl 60 wizard with a really bad gear.

Soon I am gonna buy some items from the AH. But I dont know where to look for...

Intellience
    Increase speed?
    Vittality?
    Resistance to all?
    Must be gold items?
    Amor?

I think now, all the items need Vit and Intelli like +100, is that right?

I want to build a wizard for solo/ group... ( like more damage)

Pls explain those things what I want to know

Thank you!!!
    It's tricky, because it depends completely on what build you're gonna use. Some builds want high crit, others want high resist all and vit, etc.
    Quote from Beace

It's tricky, because it depends completely on what build you're gonna use. Some builds want high crit, others want high resist all and vit, etc.

yeah that's true, but I can tell you.. I want 2 things: Alot damage ( now I got 20K )
    And not die All over the time
    Where to look for?
    Damage is not everything despite what most people seem to think (because if you're dead that big fancy DPS number is actually 0!!).

I just cleared Act 2 yesterday with only 18k dps. I had 6.5k armor, 400+ resists, and 37k life though. You want gear with Int, Vit, and All Resists mostly. Other good stats are Armor, %Attack Speed, and the crit stats if you're not using a channeled spell build.
    What kind of weapon do I use?

I use now: magic two handed mace 841 danage ( 772-1097) attack speed 0,9 + socktet +14-28 damge

I see 2 things in the AH:
    1. magic two handed axe 1126 damage ( 902-1350) attack speed 1
    2. magic spear 790.2 damage ( 441-876) attack speed 1.20 + critcal hit damage increased bij 63% with this weapon I gonna use my magic source +40-225 damage +68 Vitality

What should I do?
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes