Wizard Itemization + Playstyle doubts

Hello wizards,

I'm currently at act2 inferno but can't do s**t :)

I know I still need farm as I'm at 38k hp and 18k dps but been wondering a few things so I would like to ask if some of you more advanced wizards can answer me please. Thanks in advance.

Lately been equipping those items with more Int and Vit, is there any other relevant stat?

I mean, I'm dying too much while playing Coop for example, and though about getting some kind of life replenish because no matter what sometimes I get hit. Both the monk and the WD I play with, has replenish life skills but we dont.

First I though about "+XXX hp per kill", which works quite nice in fact for non-elites and non-bosses.
    But as these arent a problem, I changed and bought a lifesteal one-hand. Quite a few bosses has unavoidable attacks (buthcer aoe, diablo fireball...etc), so I would like to get back to full hp. The one I have is only 3% lifesteal and it seems isnt enough (also cant find more lifesteal items).

How do you guys manage to get back to full hp? Potions has cd, and you can rely on orbs beucase while killing elites there arent around.

Again thanks.
    Quote from Raise

Quite a few bosses has unavoidable attacks (buthcer aoe, diablo fireball...etc), so I would like to get back to full hp.

But both of those are avoidable.
    ­
    On the topic of avoidable boss hits, are there any ways to avoid Rakanoth teleport hits or Izual's spontaneous mass freeze?
    Quote from interpolarity

On the topic of avoidable boss hits, are there any ways to avoid Rakanoth teleport hits or Izual's spontaneous mass freeze?

I dont know about Rakanoth but izual freeze are unavoidable as far as I know. On a side note, Izual is soo easy with a wizard if you abuse of the pits in his room.
    The Izual freezes occur at certain health intervals. You can test this by doing him on normal and rather than one shotting him you'll bring him down to each of these intervals and freeze you. You can tell when they're coming and not push his health past a breaking point if you're not in a position to handle it.

Also, you shouldn't be worrying about getting back to full health quickly as you should only ever take a couple hits at most in a short time frame. It'd be easier to address potential issues if you linked the build you're using as well.
    Quote from interpolarity

Rakanoth teleport

Use FA, pop DS right after he spawned 2 adds (he ports after that) and you'll be fine.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes