Current level and DPS for wizards?

A little tip for those who check the AH to get a correct weapon for lvlng.

When you search a weapon for your character or when you put a limit you will only see the ones that have the base item lvl required. The trick is that there is an attribute that reduce the level required but the AH won't count these in for the search even if you can equip them nonetheless.

Assuming you're level say 47 and you're somewhat unlucky you play with a 120 DPS wpn.
    Now you think fuck it I'll go to the AH check, you'll only see weapon with 200 DPS, that's nice.

Now you make a search for every maximum required lv = 48-59 even 60 but in prefered stat you search "Reduce required level" you'll easily find a weapon with 400-500 DPS that you can equip with your current lvl.

Otherwise I'm lv56 play with 8k dps, will be around 14k in lv 58
    lvl 48, 2,3dps
    Quote from Lanthazer

A little tip for those who check the AH to get a correct weapon for lvlng.

When you search a weapon for your character or when you put a limit you will only see the ones that have the base item lvl required. The trick is that there is an attribute that reduce the level required but the AH won't count these in for the search even if you can equip them nonetheless.

Assuming you're level say 47 and you're somewhat unlucky you play with a 120 DPS wpn.
    Now you think fuck it I'll go to the AH check, you'll only see weapon with 200 DPS, that's nice.

Now you make a search for every maximum required lv = 48-59 even 60 but in prefered stat you search "Reduce required level" you'll easily find a weapon with 400-500 DPS that you can equip with your current lvl.

Otherwise I'm lv56 play with 8k dps, will be around 14k in lv 58

Best advice I've seen around here. For 25k, I more than doubled my dps.

Went from 1300 dps and 13k hp at lvl 48, to 4k dps and 17k hp at lvl 51. Killed Diablo NM first try, and having a real easy time going through act 1 Hell right now.
    Dead. 0 dps.

I just died at level 43 on HC. lol. gutted. Had 1300 damage before I died.
    And may the odds be ever in your favour.
    Emmo#2406
    Level 30 Normal 602dps (yeah, I'm a slacker. Career + GF leaves little time for games...)
    Quote from Emmo

Dead. 0 dps.

I just died at level 43 on HC. lol. gutted. Had 1300 damage before I died.

ouch that sucks, but then again struggle to see the fun in hardcore in d3, d2 it was atleast possible :P

lvl 60 10.2K damage
    60 26k dmg
    Level 40 - 9,5 k life, 900 DPS (I don't mind taking my time on shooting stuff if I don't die, hehe):)
    "What is dead, should stay dead"
    Lvl 60 - 14081 dps
    60 - 15k dps. i need moreeeeee
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes