What do you think of my build!!?

Poll: Good yes or no?

Is this build good for PvM or PvE

Good yes or no? - Single Choice

• Change something ( tell me what pls ) 43.8%
  • No 31.2%
  • Yes 25%
    What do you think of it? Would like constructive criticism on ways to improve it too

http://us.battle.net...aQOm!aXc!bYYZcc

After the vote tell me : what's better to change...
    I think Magic Missile sucks, replace it with electrocute and I think the build is pretty good. Maybe light on CC but between blur, prismatic armor, and Archon you should probably be good.

Might be too much regen but if you find that you can always swap out the orb/ray runes for more damage.
    Quote from Flamingcloud

Maybe light on CC but between blur, prismatic armor, and Archon you should probably be good.

Can you explain that? I don't know what you mean:$
    I'd also recommend swapping out magic missile for something that does more damage. If you want to stick with a signature spell for prodigy, I agree that electrocute would be your best bet.
    Quote from RMrulz

I'd also recommend swapping out magic missile for something that does more damage. If you want to stick with a signature spell for prodigy, I agree that electrocute would be your best bet.
    Magic missile isn't meant for much damage and the fact that he gets 8 AP for each magic missile hit means that electrocute would not work out better. Especially when it is single target like on a boss.
    I don't always burn. But when I do, I use hellfire.
    In normal and nightmare i dont see a use for energy armor when you already have teleport to get away from difficult encounters. Also i would use electrocute instead of magic missile
    Quote from RMrulz

I agree that swapping, the reason that I choose for prodigy is because the spells cost a lot AP..
    When I see my AP is less I will do a signature spell for regen.

What means's light on CC ?
    He probably means that you dont have a spell like frost nova or slow time which are two of the best wizards CC spells i guess.
    Quote from erdw

He probably means that you dont have a spell like frost nova or slow time which are two of the best wizards CC spells i guess.

Yes, that is what I meant. I am however not a big slow time fan, but I guess that depends on if ranged mobs are the most dangerous by far like they were in diablo 1/2(which makes it really good) or if they have balanced things alittle better. I do however really like wave of force, and diamond skin (assuming the amount it absorbs ends up being a big deal)
    I'll echo many others here by saying to scrap MM and prodigy. You already have a 0 AP RoF [which always strikes me odd from the past] and your only AP consuming skill is AO with AP cost reduction and teleport which has a cooldown.
    I would recommend a damaging skill with some sort of CC capability.

or

switch out RoF for some other kind of CC and go for AO spam with some MM on the side.
    -------------------------------------------------------
    If I remove prodigy and magic missile? And put wave of force for cc. I think my arcane power is not good enough?

Second thing, why is Rof not good? 215 % weapon damage?

Last thing can i change the skill when choosed? And how can I get the runes?
    Quote from afkalmighty

I'll echo many others here by saying to scrap MM and prodigy. You already have a 0 AP RoF [which always strikes me odd from the past] and your only AP consuming skill is AO with AP cost reduction and teleport which has a cooldown.
    I would recommend a damaging skill with some sort of CC capability.

or

switch out RoF for some other kind of CC and go for AO spam with some MM on the side.

I think it was reported as a bug and its in fact 10AP and not 0. That would be a godly rune otherwise ;)
    Quote from Ayr
    I think it was reported as a bug and its in fact 10AP and not 0. That would be a godly rune otherwise ;)

Yeah I can't remember where I read it, but recall seeing that it was a display bug that will be fixed once they update the database (which will happen Monday, May 14th). We'll all find out soon! ^^
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes