WD's are the best!

Hi guys, i just wanted to say that WD's are the best. :)

Here is the reason:

1)From Level 1(normal levels) to paragon 100 took me about 100 hours with a budget 2-3bn(EU servers on US servers i could probably get away with 1-1┬Żbn). Had 220K DPS(unbuffed)and about 350 EHP and only MP10 act 1 runs. I could pull allmost 50% of Fields of Misery, just to kill them all in one pull. This build was the best one that worked for me:

us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#hcUdjQ!YTe!aaZcYb

2)I took the items from my WD to my wizzard with a good a source off-hand as the only difference(i used the popular builds and guides from here). Wanted to try archon out and i failed. Ended up 300K unbuffed DPS(my damage wasnt enough to kill fast as my WD) - was good enough to MP8.

4)Sold all my items to start up a monk. Did it fairly good on MP10, but was more complex and harder to play compared to WD and wizzard. I used the tempest rush build, just to farm faster. But i didnt like the style, so i rolled a barbarian.

3)Sold my items to buy barbarian items. My budget was 5bn. Didnt work out that well. I had 250K(unbuffed)DPS 500 EHP and was just good enough to farm MP8 with some trouble.

Some other things i noticed was, even with my decent to good WD items, i could take out MP10 elites in less than 10-20 seconds, if i was against easier mobs. None of the other characters i rolled was able to do it and some of them wasnt even able to kill faster on MP7-8.

I really did eveything i could to optimize all of my characters and this is the result.

So, to my conclussion, i regret i rolled other characters. Seriously, WD's are the best and so much fun.

I hope this was interesting. :)
    Link to you gear please.
    Tks
    Quote from FagnerK

Link to you gear please.
    Tks

I sold my barbarian stuff, got no gear and now waiting for the expansion.:D

I can help you if you need any WD advice.
    Welcome to the dark side *Mwuhahahaha!*

Now you just need to test the truly dark side and start playing HC ^^
    Winter is coming...
    Barbarian mp8 with some truble and with 5BEEZ

Is that failjuice on your T-shirt?

I got 1,4 b gear on my barbar and im doing mp8 easy as hell.
    Quote from FEIF81

Barbarian mp8 with some truble and with 5BEEZ

Is that failjuice on your T-shirt?

I got 1,4 b gear on my barbar and im doing mp8 easy as hell.

Maybe i failed, but i bet you are on US servers. Prices are different on EU and items are more expensive.

Again, 250K DPS 500 EHP on barbarian was less effective, compared to my WD on 2-3BN budget. That was my point.

Go ahead and kill elites on MP10 in less than 20 seconds, please. :) No wait, i give you 60 seconds.:D
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes