MP10 Patch 1.0.8 FireBats Build Guide NEW

Hey dudes, I made a new vid with a few new pointers on the firebat build... my previous vid was horrible, but ive been playing with the build a lot lately and have really fallen in love with it! Hope ya'll enjoy the vid! Cheerz :)

I really do like the idea of using Locust Swarm (Pestilence) to pull monsters into Firebats (Cloud of Bats). The one thing I feel should be said about this build is that there's no reasonable way to open a door, at least in terms of mana. It's best used for farming areas where you'll not be wanting to opening doors and the like.
    p420 :: 88.4k EK :: 2.45m TK
    Planet Express <PlanEx>
    (V) (°,,°) (V)
    ....And that's why you don't make low effort videos trying to be first when the PTR is in the first patch...
    Make your peace...Quickly!
    Quote from shaggy

I really do like the idea of using Locust Swarm (Pestilence) to pull monsters into Firebats (Cloud of Bats). The one thing I feel should be said about this build is that there's no reasonable way to open a door, at least in terms of mana. It's best used for farming areas where you'll not be wanting to opening doors and the like.

Good point bro!
    Quote from Elendiro

....And that's why you don't make low effort videos trying to be first when the PTR is in the first patch...

lol so your saying this is a low effort video?? I did my best man! I'm no computer genius! :)
    Any ideas when patch 1.09 will launch??
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes