1.0.8 0CD Dog WDs - Post your high end characters here!

Hey guys,

So I've recently made the move to 0 CD and actually really loving it. However I still struggle above MP 7. Those of you who are capable of doing MP 10 using 0 CD could you please post your characters so I can see what I need to work towards?

Many thanks

My profile:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/AbsoluShaun-2747/hero/14737017

Any suggestions as to what my next upgrade should be would be greatly appreciated.
    Stacking hp is good and all but have you ever considerd getting some all ressi? Also running with a LS wep would help you a lot.
    Just 1 day before 1.0.8 got released I bought some expensive gear just to test the "0sec zombie dog build" aka "the sacrifice build" aka "the damn to expensive build to get to work" whatever its called :)

The point was i was tired of not being able to farm mp10 cuz i got oom with bears without destroying my dps to much.
    Getting oom at mp10 = get killed.

But when i got home from work that day to test new patch, I first did some random bat build(to test changes) and jumped into mp10....and Damn!!! i was enlighten!!!

Then i tested the zombie dog spec with new gear and i was disappointing. four dogs critting for 800k each at MP 10 was the biggest disappointing Coming from a game where i did 4mil crits and melted dawn the mp10 elites like never before, to this slow and time consuming spec..
    Right,
    vidrith

Fire Bats Cloud of Bats is just awesome!
    made me jump mp also

im farming easily and having lots of fun! WD POWA!
    ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ YAVYRED ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes