Archon Spaulders of Vitality with high int, anyone lucky?

I must have crafted over 500 and i haven't received yet one with high int like 250.
    Most of them are str, like the ones i have on my warrior.

I just find it depressing that i haven't yet upgraded from Vile Shoulders lol...
    Don't quote me on this...but Shoulders can only roll a max of 200 Int.
    If you chose a craft an item like Archon Spaulders of Vitality - the max VIT is increased to 330 but the INT still remains at 200. (STR can be 300 though)
    If you chose to craft an item lik eArchon gloves of Vitality - the max VIT is increaded to 330 but the INT still remains at 300 (which is a gloves current max for Int).

I do not craft though so I could be wrong

http://www.diablohub...maximum-values/
    What Cheech said.

Crafting vit shoulders only makes sense for barbs. Gloves are the only slot that would make sense for WDs/wizards to craft the vitality ones - HOWEVER, keep in mind that you want trifecta (or at least CC+CD) and high int, so if you roll 10% crit, 50% crit damage, 80 allres, and 300 vit you'd still be like "DAMN, no int" because 300 int are an insane DPS boost you don't want to give up on. And the level 63 crafted int gloves can roll up to 330 int.

See http://www.d3maxstats.com/ for all possible max stats.
    Keep trying, you will get some good ones, (just sharing my personal experience), if you have crafted 20 crappy ones in that game, leave game and create new game, try again.
    sweeper13 has his tin foil hat on. This may be related to the loot server theory..

If you also do 20 bad crafts then do 5 star jumps and try another 20 crafts that may also help...
    :P
    Lol no harm trying unusually things when you go out of luck :hehe: , well maybe works for me only.
    Vit shoulders are only worth it for barbs, IMO.
    Quote from vidrith

I must have crafted over 500 and i haven't received yet one with high int like 250.
    Most of them are str, like the ones i have on my warrior.

I just find it depressing that i haven't yet upgraded from Vile Shoulders lol...

Oh man. Sorry you spent 500 essences for nothing, but like others said, only STR can roll 300 on shoulder.
    Here, check the max stats of all items so you know for the future : http://www.d3maxstat...es&layout=slots
    http://www.diablohub...maximum-values/

Based on that you can tell how high any stat rolls on crafts except the one that's in the name of craft. The pre-selected stat will max roll 330 on each slot and 380 on amulet.
    In your case shoulder of Vitality = 330 vit and any other stats according to the links.
    useful info here thanks
    May the heroes rise from the pit of despair and the bards sing of the day of death renewed to everlasting
    immortality....awaiting your return to the lands of Sanctuary may peace be with you on this day...your day of birth.

The Crew
    The real question is why, again, already OP barb class get this benefit.
    Quote from Shotcaller1977

The real question is why, again, already OP barb class get this benefit.

It's not like that. Every piece has one or two base stats that can roll higher than the others. Shoulders just happen to roll high Str; boots, for example, can roll 300 dex, but only 200 of the other base stats.; gloves can roll 300 int and dex, but only 200 str and vit.
    Exactly like Maka said.

To finish the list, helm can roll 300 Int and belts 300 Str. That makes 2 high primary items for each class.
    Craftable items include 1 high primary item for each class (shoulders for barbs and gloves for others)
    Quote from maka

It's not like that. Every piece has one or two base stats that can roll higher than the others. Shoulders just happen to roll high Str; boots, for example, can roll 300 dex, but only 200 of the other base stats.; gloves can roll 300 int and dex, but only 200 str and vit.

Yes indeed, but Shoulders are also coincidentally the only piece where it actually makes sense to craft the vitality ones; besides hardcore of course. For the other craftable slots, assuming perfect rolls, there are either no high mainstats possible, besides the chosen craft-attribute (bracer), only vitality (chestpiece), or simply no spare affixes (amulets, gloves). So, while not being barb-specific by itself, the barb is still the character benefitting the most.
    Quote from Küken

Quote from maka

Yes indeed, but Shoulders are also coincidentally the only piece where it actually makes sense to craft the vitality ones; besides hardcore of course. For the other craftable slots, assuming perfect rolls, there are either no high mainstats possible, besides the chosen craft-attribute (bracer), only vitality (chestpiece), or simply no spare affixes (amulets, gloves). So, while not being barb-specific by itself, the barb is still the character benefitting the most.

That's definitely true, but I see it as an unintended consequence. We'll see what the next batch of crafting recipes does (whenever it happens do come).
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes