Where too now with the bears.

I got some questions regarding zombie gear gearing for mp8+ (also some general questions)

1: How far should I push my EHP? Are the 430k enough or do I want a bit more? Is it ok to drop like 50k damage in favor of let's say 100k EHP?

2: Ruby or Emerald? The emerald gives me 1.2k sheet damage extra, but I'm still inclined towards using the ruby for higher sustained damage and not being crit reliant. Is it sound or stupid? Don't really know which one is most beneficial after the added int from gruesome and whatnot.

3: I'm trying to phase out of Soul Harvest. Is this advisable or should I stick to using it forever?

Any tidbits or helps on the doctor would be cool :3
    I drop Soul Harvest on higher MPs and get an additional damage boost or crowd control. It will gimp your sustained dps, but you will die way less often. Example spells to take: Mass Confusion either with 20% damage or stun. Also Hex with 20+20% damage is nice. Makes Keywardens and other nasty single target encounters so much more relaxed. Consider the big bad v as well, especially if you are running in groups.
    i would drop Gruesome Feast on higher mp if i were u bcos on higher mp u will see less globes dropping as compared to low mp. Try replacing Gruesome Feast with Rush of Essence since most of your spirit spell (Spirit Barrage, Haunt, Spirit walk & Mass Confusion) all can proc Rush of Essence and all 4 are stackable (more mana regen). U can also try switching rune for Spirit Barrage to The Soul is Willing & BBV to rain dance .. all these increased mana regen will mean that u will be able to spam more bears before you go out of mana
    More Bears = more sustained LS .. so in theory u dont need much EHP as long as u can take some hits and leech back fast. Hope this helps
    Yeah!

Already have mass confusion and i love it :3 And BBV change to rain dance seems like a good idea :3
    Gem is all preference... play with both see which you like more... personally I like SH because I use vengeful spirit, and it can do beef damage to everything if you have it 5 stacked already when you use it again... not to mention it's added survivability... but you don't have to use it... you seem to have a pretty solid build though if it's workin and you like it power to ya
    WD - mostly other chars are toilet... my pride and joy ;D http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/SirBoneselot-1182/hero/1672627
    Quote from Ashy_Larry

Gem is all preference... play with both see which you like more... personally I like SH because I use vengeful spirit, and it can do beef damage to everything if you have it 5 stacked already when you use it again... not to mention it's added survivability... but you don't have to use it... you seem to have a pretty solid build though if it's workin and you like it power to ya

Yeah I've decided on using the ruby. I just like it more :3

Yeah, SH + vengeful is just strong. I might go back to that, but I kinda dig the haunt thing I got going too :D

ALL DEM OPTIONS MAKE ME HAPPY :3
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes