TryHard: Witch Doctor Legendary Guide

Heya Diablo Fans! I'm back with a Witch Doctor legendary guide, this covers all of the mainstream legendary items you will want to equip your character with! I go over exactly why the legendary items are worth your time and the defining stats that makes the items more expensive.

Feel free to ask any questions here if you have some.
    Hey bud it's been a while, I have to disagree with some of this information but then again none of the WDs agree on anything 100%.

You should check out the bnet forums and the sticky in the WD section then the BiS items section in there it's pretty good bud, anyway cya around and come back to the B.net forums a bit would ya?
    Quote from Fean

Hey bud it's been a while, I have to disagree with some of this information but then again none of the WDs agree on anything 100%.

You should check out the bnet forums and the sticky in the WD section then the BiS items section in there it's pretty good bud, anyway cya around and come back to the B.net forums a bit would ya?

Was gonna say the same it is misleading.
    Aye, this guy (guide author) is talking very fast and very much.
    Not only in this guide.
    Thanks for that, its very fun.
    Exalted with Darkspeer forever.
    http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5644164388 that's the link to the EU sticky, the link labelled WD Items and Stats is the 3rd link down and might be worth a read to anyone who uses a WD.

Also TryHard stop playing others games and come say hi.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes