[complete guide] by Projax 1.0.5 WD

Emberos, you give me a link you farming higher mp's- I see how fast it goes for you. Soloing ubers is not a question here, we talk farming. If you also have you soloing say Ghom+Raka on mp10, but that you can't show because Raka will oneshot you as he enrages, at least with the gear you have.

Tune, I'm not talking about bears vs AC in general, I just responded to you comment about damage on profiles. About effectivness exp/hour, I said already I don't care much, it's probably about the same, not much diff, but I get more loot. I don't trust everything I read, I just get more loot on mp5. I don't use AC on mp5 cause bears are just plain better FOR MY SETUP on that level. I get more loot on mp5 using bears than on mp1 using AC. You're trying to prove me wrong by math, but I count things in my stash. That's the problem
    Damn us and our arithmetic!!

Also, only vid I have of me farming higher MPs is key farming run (only time it really makes sense) so it'll have to do:

This is from over a month ago when I had far less gear than I do now and had to run a more creative LoH spec. If I were to farm MP5 now, I'd put on full Zuni set (which I have other pieces in bag), as well as slot in other high damage / high ehp pieces. My damage would jump a great deal higher than it is now -- widening the gap between us even more, my effective health would also outstrip yours, etc, etc. It simply makes no sense to do so because it takes longer and I lose out on XP/MF.

It is far better to run max MF/XP gear at MP0 - whatever you think your stash feels like.
    Quote from KyKaH

Tune, I'm not talking about bears vs AC in general, I just responded to you comment about damage on profiles. About effectivness exp/hour, I said already I don't care much, it's probably about the same, not much diff, but I get more loot. I don't trust everything I read, I just get more loot on mp5. I don't use AC on mp5 cause bears are just plain better FOR MY SETUP on that level. I get more loot on mp5 using bears than on mp1 using AC. You're trying to prove me wrong by math, but I count things in my stash.

This is what you remind me of:
    Tuna, thanks for I watch your cartoon later,

Emberos, I watched your video, thanks. No offence, but it's slow. It's not the bad thing, but there are reasons for that, it's your way to play and you better off on MP0 as you say. You use AC and you kite. I don't kite, I just do damage with bears. So it's much much faster on elites. I try to record video for you, so you understand the difference.
    something tells me your video may be funnier than the family guy vid. (although that family guy vid is pretty good :))

That said, as I mentioned that vid is over a month old -- think I had maybe 70k damage back then and far less EHP -- so yeah it was slower. In today's gear, it would be a great deal faster but still nowhere near this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ue0XFwWZpLc
    Here you go, just got a nice belt while doing it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2LP3UN8CNA

If you want I can do more
    5 stacks of SH only gives you 18k dps?! Lol I guess thats what happens when you just stack int...
    Tuna, SH does not scale with int you have, it GF that scales
    ... the dmg amount scales with the amount of IAS, CD, and CC you have. Obviously its always 650 int with 5 stacks... This conversation is getting embarrassing. Check that - it got embarrassing a while ago.
    gz on ur triplecd on 1 elite pack - but show me atleast 20 min run...
    Tuna, I don't get your point. You saying SH does 18k dps for me, next thing you saying how int scales with damage. What are you trying to say?

Projax, I'm not going to prove anything and I don't have space for 20min on HD. I can show kills without buffs if you like, but looks like people will find another reason why it's not good, as I predicted. It's not just their way to play the game. I'm not even wanted to discuss my build.
    no i realy cannot judge if its good or bad from 20sec 1 elite with /without cd - efficiency comes from full runs obviously - for example ive got 50% of my legends from white mobs ;)
    Do you really not get my point? Its that you chose poorly when itemizing and only getting 18k dmg out of 5 stacks of SH helps to prove that. You should never stack 1 dmg stat to the exclusion of others as you so clearly have done.
    Quote from KyKaH

If you want I can do more

no, but give me a second and i'll show you a video of me doing the same sort of nonsense only faster.
    Tuna, I understand you point of view. I told you about GF, and you're forgeting about SH is used to buff ehp. Try to calculate how much damage GF will give me.

Emberos, I can do it without buffs - it will be a few seconds longer. You don't want, you don't see it, I see no point in converstation with people who can accept only their point of view

Projax, ok, so you're good at math too you can calculate than.

Oh, I did not even had GF, had bad medicine for uber group, will redo now.
    Without anything else 5 stacks of GF would give you 1892 int which for you is 50109.30 dmg. That is pathetically low. I'm not sure what you don't understand about stacking 1 stat is bad.
    Reading KyKaH's posts makes my eyes bleed. Stupidity have no end.
    Currently played toon: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Rage-2973/hero/8990624
    Profit: Flipping/Sniping: 6577€
    Tuna, I'm not sure you understand how this setup works. What's you profile, let's see it.

Huminator, that's a nice argument.
    Mine is Amac#1132 on the US server. I'm currently running with the spec Emberos talked about in his video. If I wanted to do MP5 I would obviously switch my spec around and I have high vit/int/all res pants that I would wear too. I'm only wearing inna's for the movement speed combined with the fact that I don't need the defensive stats on pants at MP1.
    My guy is by no means godly but I do more dmg than you if we used the same spec, and I have more than enough ehp to farm MP5 comfortably. Oh and I farm rings on MP10 with 3 RL friends.
    All this being said, farming loot and exp is much better using AC on MP0-1, but you can be a stubborn mule all you want.
    You can call me names, but that will not win you a discussion, just make you look worse. I post a pair unbuffed kills, but I usully get one or two buffs every elite.

https://www.youtube....h?v=pcswKTa7LGw

Just a bit more of nonsense.

Tuna, so you farm mp0-1 too, hmm... So I guess your arguments based on pure math, word of mouth and mp10 key farming with friends.... ok. BTW if Amac#1132 is your tag, your profile does not exist.

I just want to point out that sharing my firsthand experience resulted in insults and accusations of me being lier and troll, using some math and pointing how bad my spec is. I even did not try to promote my way, I even did not try to say I'm better that anybody of you but you get offended anyway. THat's nice community you've got here guys. All I can see that gaming community consist mostly of socially immature people, but it's ok.The internet makes people worse, I hope you not as bad in real life as you appear to be on internet, at least I hope you don't talk to people like that. This forum sucks big time. But most of them do.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes