wd best class for pvp

hello i did some testing against multiple classes and I must say that nomater what wd is the most op class in the game - i two shot barb in zerk stance with spirit barage over the wall.

Why?

1 simple facts - atm gear wont save the dmg input which is realy bad. But Spirit walk + spirit vessel will do that. basicaly 6+ seconds invurnerable and your pets and spirit barage eat everything.

Im realy dissaponted. but i was right once again :/

video tomorow:

btw - wizzard arcane hydra works realy great for 4man deathmatch - just put hydra in the center of map and then just kite - it will kill all your enemies ;)
    Jinx, haunt and leaping spiders with SV and SW.

That is all.
    Should have taken the day off from work to play whole day :S Got several OP builds/gearing in mind and I am not sure whether to share videos or not since it may lead to nerf before patch :(
    Tried to battle a medium geared WD with my equally geared monk and wiz, it was rather uneven against the aforementioned build ("Jinx, haunt and leaping spiders with SV and SW.

That is all.")
    hope they will ad some kind of _ reduce dmg from player_ stat because this is atm so wrong the dueling is not that much fun ;) i had 40 min fun then it started to be prety boring

hope they will ad some kind of _ reduce dmg from player_ stat because this is atm so wrong the dueling is not that much fun ;) i had 40 min fun then it started to be prety boring

This is about as good as it was in D2 and i'm ok with it going this far. Play WoW for pvp :D
    yeah I remember my foh paladin oneshoting almost every one in old d2 :) - but still you know diablo wants to be succesfull game. and some may find pvp more interesting then pve. So maybe they should do something about it

anyway video is here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTjz6d_Agj0&feature=youtu.be
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes