A little gear help

I went a little overboard on the MF and Resist All I think, and I'm definitely lacking DPS. I've started to move away from both of them, but I'm having trouble deciding what pieces to upgrade in which order to move beyond farming MP3. Any help would be most appreciated!

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Jalen-1312/hero/14843711
    As far as I can see you will need to replace the shoulders for a Vile Ward. They are not too expensive. And I would swap out to a 1hander with a mojo as for farming in the beginning but that is pure my preference. Try to get some more intelligence on your items. I am currently at the same DPS as you are, I am currently looking for a zunimma's chest as it will boost my DPS enormously.
    Get yourself a weapon with a socket and put an emerald inside of it. And an amulet with critical hit chance and critical hit damage if you can afford it. Also some damage-roll (min-max) on a ring besides the critical hit chance.
    Quote from sechssechssechs

Get yourself a weapon with a socket and put an emerald inside of it. And an amulet with critical hit chance and critical hit damage if you can afford it. Also some damage-roll (min-max) on a ring besides the critical hit chance.

I've been looking for 1-handers with a socket, but wasn't sure how much DPS on the weapon I could afford to lose and still make up with an offhand. I'd like to get a Manjuma's, but I really can't afford anything over 800 dps at the moment.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes