What Primary skill is best for LS?

Which Primary and Secondary skill is the BEST for Lifesteal? Thank you :)

also the runes.
    Depends on your spec.
    Currently played toon: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Rage-2973/hero/8990624
    Profit: Flipping/Sniping: 6577€
    Quote from Huminator

Depends on your spec.

180k dps unbuff - CC 47 and CD 526
    and 700ish AR.
    Quote from Sophie1992

Quote from Huminator

Depends on your spec.

and 700ish AR.

There is only one primary for WD and that's bears (although it has been designed as a secondary), for secondary dps&LS I use Soul harvest with vengeful rune. (although it has been designed as a support skill)
    Quote from Hasansabbat

Quote from Sophie1992

Quote from Huminator

Depends on your spec.

and 700ish AR.

There is only one primary for WD and that's bears (although it has been designed as a secondary), for secondary dps&LS I use Soul harvest with vengeful rune. (although it has been designed as a support skill)

... posion darts, bats etc. Those primary skill, which one is best for LS? Any good WD know?
    Quote from Hasansabbat

Quote from Sophie1992

Quote from Huminator

Depends on your spec.

and 700ish AR.

That is the way YOU see it. I really don't. Ghost Bomb is the shit.

As I understand it, Life Steal has no proc coefficient, it just takes whatever damage you make and gives you 1/5 back of whatever LS you got in Inferno. Like if you have 3% LS, it gives you back 0.6% of any and all damage you do. Don't know about pet damage though, but I'm fairly certain they don't proc anything anymore.

So I guess the answer to the question is whatever does the most damage. Splinters/Fire Darts does 180% single target, but I'd rather go with Ghost Bomb for its insane radius. With high enough attack speed, it should give more life back from LS given there are 2-3 or more monsters.
    I think ghost bomb is overall most damage, mainly because you can hit multiple targets. 30% aoe is weak, but you can hit several targets with that small 110% aoe, which already beats all single targets primaries.
    But overall due to low damage on primary skills, they don't work well with life steal, better use rain of toads with loh instead, if you have to (really low damage though).
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes