Dazed and confused, What to do? What to do?

Hey all, I have been playing through MP0 farming paragon, but I want to start getting into the higher MPs to get my hellfire. My question is where do I go with my gear, I posted on reddit and they gave me a ton of good advice but now I want to get your guys input. Thanks in advance.

Profile: apprently I can not post URLs but my btag is Poketrocket#1709
    I checked out your profile. Your EHP is too low to survive. You need more EHP.
    And yes, I know what it means. That means i.e. (my example) going down from 136k dmg to 94k dmg just to get survivability high enough.

You also need to mentally prepare that RD packs are a real toughie :P
    Same with other deadly combinations like plagued + molten + electrified + fire chains + vortex on a vasp.

One more thing - you mentioned keyfarming - you should get 1-2 ppl to party with = much faster getting 5 stacks and finding keywarden. Also in a party someone always has some kind of stun/freeze/snare/dmg reduction making your attacks easier and better.
    I have a signature so you can see my post and that post rating count icon (along with hand icon) do not overlay my post. If you do not have a signature, for the sake of others, please make one.
    Do you mean more all res? I guess Im a little confused as to what you mean. Or should I look to slowly replace my gear with tanky gear? I appriciate the advice just slow as to what you mean, finals week.
    Armour all resist vitality and life % all add to your ehp. Also you have no LS or LOH you may be able to play without if your good but I personally wouldn't try higher mp without some.
    So I should drop the 200 mil on a respectful carver?
    I got some new pants, and gained like 50k ehp
    new ones are

174 int
    201 vit
    49 Fire Resist
    76 All Res
    2 OSs
    Good pants. But remember that extra hp from health globes or MF or pickup radius or +armor is always extra welcome :)
    I have a signature so you can see my post and that post rating count icon (along with hand icon) do not overlay my post. If you do not have a signature, for the sake of others, please make one.
    Have you tried any higher MPs at all?
    You can try MP3-MP4, get 5 MV stacks and go kill the keywarden, repeat.
    Or you can use the barb to farm the keys :)
    Yeah I have used the barb to farm the keys, Im just sick of the WW gameplay. Facesmashing is fun but it gets old in a hurry. Thats why Im building up my pride and joy again. This was my first 60 its so much fun compared to barbs imo. But I will give the higher MPs a crack. Thanks for all the advice guys
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes