I need some Help with my WD

hey guys i hit lvl 60 yesterday and i dont know what to do with my build and my gear =S

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Sandokas-2342/hero/5909061 this is my WD

what u think i need change?

in MP2 with reflect damage i dont know how i can handle him xD

Cumpz
    Quote from sandokas

hey guys i hit lvl 60 yesterday and i dont know what to do with my build and my gear =S

http://eu.battle.net...42/hero/5909061 this is my WD

what u think i need change?

in MP2 with reflect damage i dont know how i can handle him xD

Cumpz

Depending on what you plan to do with your build, get some LS or LOH. If you will be using acid cloud get more LOH, if bears then get LS. Unfortunately you can get LS only on weapon. Life on hit you can get on weapon, amulet and rings. The amount of LOH needed to survive is going to depend on your Res ALL and Armor.
    Your Life is on good spot now Don;t try to increase. Get at least 3.5k Armor. If you can't use horrify with rune that gives you 100% armor. This would help a lot. Also try to stay in spirit walk when fighting these.

These are all general things to look out for. For more specific items we will need to know your budget :)
    After all this game is all about gear, you can be invinsible(on lower MPs) if enough gold is spent on gear.

These should be your priorities:
    1) Get more LOH, rings, amulets, weapon depending on your budget I think around 1k would be good for MP2
    2)Get more armor. Look at your dmg reduction from resistances and armor, try to balance both to around the same number. If you can't aford any equipment for this use skills. Armor reduces DMG from all types of attacks, many people don't know this. I see you have no additional armor on your gear, maybe switch some of your all res for this.

Feel free to ask anything.
    P.S. Welcome to WD land :)
    i have now 8m only to get new items

so i need change my amu and rings?

i have 530 +\- all resist is good?
    All res is good at that point. To look what to upgrade next hover over your minimum res, and remember the dmg reduction. Then hover over your armor number and do the same.
    Compare those and try to get them to about the same lvl. For us WDs armor is a bit harder to get, but the balance is the key.

As for the the upgrade I would advice that you do not buy 5 items with that gold, instead try to get one or 2 very good upgrades. Browse the AH for the best item. You can get a lot of LOH on amulet and weapon. Although you would probably sacrifice some of the DMG.
    For your final goal try to get zuni boots and chest. And a vile ward for shoulders. You can get armor inteligence a lot of all resist there for around 1 milion. But you would loose some HP. I think it would be a good trade of. You can use EHP calculators to get the exact numbers. Vile ward with vitality is expensive.
    Farm some more and then buy new items every time you get around 10 milion. Once you have changed them all, you can go for a higher tier gear. Make sure that jumps are high enough since you want to get your money worth upgrade.
    YOu can get LS on weapons and belt. Your build is fine for farming lvls or gold but I find ghost bomb to not be that great for bosses. As far as your gear goes it fine until you are able to just get upgrades. If you plan on farming for lvls then MP 1-2 are fine. Do what lvl you can do in a timely manor. Its pointless to run MP2 if it takes you 30mins to complete your run. If you are having trouble with MP2 but not in MP1 then run MP1 until you get better gear. Must remember lvl 60 is all about the grind and the farm.
    but for first item to change what u think is better?
    Quote from ratmaz313

YOu can get LS on weapons and belt. Your build is fine for farming lvls or gold but I find ghost bomb to not be that great for bosses. As far as your gear goes it fine until you are able to just get upgrades. If you plan on farming for lvls then MP 1-2 are fine. Do what lvl you can do in a timely manor. Its pointless to run MP2 if it takes you 30mins to complete your run. If you are having trouble with MP2 but not in MP1 then run MP1 until you get better gear. Must remember lvl 60 is all about the grind and the farm.

I thought that life steal (on belts) was only available for Barbarian-specific belts. Can anyone confirm/refute this conclusively?
    i would choose my own religion and worship my own spirit, but if he ever preached to me i wouldn't want to hear it. i'd drop him, a forgotten god, languishing in shame; and then if i hit stormy seas, i'd have myself to blame. Zhaph#1849
    Quote from Zhaph

Quote from ratmaz313

I thought that life steal (on belts) was only available for Barbarian-specific belts. Can anyone confirm/refute this conclusively?

You maybe correct. I have not seen a belt with LS on it outside of Barb gear.
    Quote from sandokas

but for first item to change what u think is better?

It would all depend on how much you can spend. You shoulders should be replaced as the low lvl is no longer needed and wasted now. Or you could go for more crit dmg in rings and weapon. You are to the point where you can upgrade anything and you would not be wrong. I would also try to get some Zun set peices. Having 100 vit is nice but not really needed in a set bonus. The Helms are fairly cheap but the rest can be costly. Also try to get some LoH..that will help with reflect dmg. I do play on the EU also..add me if you wish.. potjie#2181. Not a pro but I do my research.
    Yes LS on belts is only for barbs. Also if you want tips on how to spend 8mill id suggest you watch one of the many budget guides on the forum.
    There are many builds and a ton of pretty good budged guides here.

http://www.diablofans.com/topic/78375-projax-10mil-budget-wd-guide-50-mil-xphour-wo-hellfire-ring/

this one for example.
    A budget guide is not what he needs. His gear is fine for MP1-2. He just needs to upgrade pieces now. Wasting your budget on all new gear is just that..A WASTE. Your gear is fine for farming and it also allows you to replace as you go.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes