PROJAX GUIDE FOR WD 1.0.5 - FAST LEGENDARY FARM+PARAGON

Can someone explain me why should i take horrify with stalker rune ? I have 2x12% ms item and my character is running at the same speed all the time (well not exactly. With stalker it feels like 25% ms not 24%, pathetic boost).
    Bonus speed from skills goes above the gear cap of 25%.
    So why my character is running at the same speed ? Check it, You wont run faster than 25%ms with stalker.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDvglwd9FCI
    Quote from Gochu

So why my character is running at the same speed ? Check it, You wont run faster than 25%ms with stalker.

I thought that as well. But i tested it with a friend with 24% movementspeed and if i activate stalker I can run by him, so even tho it doesnt seem like its much if you run solo it does work :) Go ahead and test it yourself.

66mill is pretty sick, i make like 60 >.
    Quote from Beasty30

Not sure you do -- a lot of it comes down to just being more efficient with your run and constantly moving yourself forward - not trying to full discover a map -- it's fine don't backtrack, keep going, there's more mobs in the next run. Something I've been focusing on and that has been jumping me up significantly even though I've stayed on MP2. I honestly haven't been able to discern a notable XP difference between MP1 and 2 at current damage levels. The variation in XP/hour for me right now is really coming down to run mechanics and fighting the urge to full explore map space for marginal return on time.
    well surely lower mps are better. Most of the time that you can save is from killing elites. Elites scales too much ;)
    Quote from Beasty30

Quote from Gochu

I thought that as well. But i tested it with a friend with 24% movementspeed and if i activate stalker I can run by him, so even tho it doesnt seem like its much if you run solo it does work :) Go ahead and test it yourself.

Exactly. The difference might be hard to notice if you're alone, but run alongside another character that also has +25% move speed, then activate Stalker, and you will overtake him.
    The question I can't seem to be able to find an answer too is does Acid Cloud/Acid Rain multiple casts stack on one another, a la Desecrator/Venom Hydra pools?
    I think they don't. The next pool overrides the previous one.
    yeah it does not stack anyway new vid up diablo mp10+explanation of my Uber boss build

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MQV-Nua9zg
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes