high end wd vs reflect damage

Quote from Laureli

1. SW
    2. Spam bears
    3. Use Rain of Toads (requires life leech and life on hit, yes)
    4. Always topped at full health
    = Win

Can't see any problem with reflect packs, I laugh when I see that affix.

The point of this thread isn't that we don't know of ways to kill reflect packs with our eyes closed. The point is we are forced into a low damage methodology to do so -- which is very problematic at higher MP levels.
    I've been using Life Regeneration in addition to 3% life steal (altough I don't think I -need- the life steal atm due to low dps) and it works remarkably well. Making offensive use of Spirit Walk, I have little problems to dispatch reflect packs on MP4 or MP5 while my gear is still subpar.
    Quote from Emberos

Quote from Laureli

1. SW
    2. Spam bears
    3. Use Rain of Toads (requires life leech and life on hit, yes)
    4. Always topped at full health
    = Win

Can't see any problem with reflect packs, I laugh when I see that affix.

The point of this thread isn't that we don't know of ways to kill reflect packs with our eyes closed. The point is we are forced into a low damage methodology to do so -- which is very problematic at higher MP levels.

Your WD has only 2 items with AR, and has no life leech, but you do have a lot of health. I would recommend switching a few pieces of gear to gain resists at the cost of health. I think what's going on now is that you don't notice your low resists due to your high health pool and high LoH - until you come across a reflect pack.

I would also recommend leech for people at 75-100k damage or more instead of LoH. Reflect packs don't even slow me down anymore on mp 5. I mean that literally, between SW and Horrify + FA I do not have to stop spamming bears. And I have no LoH, only leech.
    My tactic vs RD is
    1. Spam bears
    2. Die
    3. Repeat
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes