Get a load of this guy - 1.47mil DPS, on paper!

https://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/zekromancer4-1728/hero/21116203

We've seen things like 3.8mil DPS Monk killing Azmodan, but that's not DPS on paper, that's timed DPS.

This is the highest DPS on paper I've seen, and it's a Witch Doctor. I wasn't actually aware it could go this high. I figured the limit would be around 700k.
    My god... that's sick... and some pretty awesome gear...

I'd be happy to get to 10% of his dps on my wd...
    didn't he just log out with all the buffs active? still good though :)
    ... He has no damaging skills... looks weird.
    He logged out with all his buffs up
    Step #1
    put his armory into diabloprogress.com

Step #2
    check his paperdoll unbuffed dps (read: without buffs from other classes, shrines, even passives, etc): it's 353,567.62

Step #3
    check those 38 people ranked above him http://www.diabloprogress.com/rating.stat_dps_unbuffed to see his contester
    Fully buffed with all dmg buff a 4 man group can make i had 872k :D

http://eu.battle.net...604/hero/197375
    Quote from Crateme

https://us.battle.ne...8/hero/21116203

We've seen things like 3.8mil DPS Monk killing Azmodan, but that's not DPS on paper, that's timed DPS.

This is the highest DPS on paper I've seen, and it's a Witch Doctor. I wasn't actually aware it could go this high. I figured the limit would be around 700k.

Funny that you are babling about timed dps and talking about DPS on paper when your "research" is so plain wrong, next time use diabloprogress.

Edit: http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/%EC%82%98%EB%A6%B4%EB%A6%AC-3696/%EC%97%AD%ED%95%99%EC%A1%B0%EC%82%AC%EA%B4%80/3138997 . So far has highest unbuffed dps on paper afaik
    He has no lifesteal or loh, very low ar and only 49k health. Its nothing you should aim for honestly :)
    His dps looks good on paper but it plays poorly..
    Quote from Beasty30

He has no lifesteal or loh, very low ar and only 49k health. Its nothing you should aim for honestly :)

seriously? 49k hp as WD is not enough? and who cares about resistances when he just blows stuff up, will agree that i have no idea how he handles reflect damage
    Quote from Gnarf

will agree that i have no idea how he handles reflect damage

If he actually had 1.5mil DPS, I'm sure he could finish off an elite pack during Spirit Walk. :P
    Quote from Gnarf

Quote from Beasty30

seriously? 49k hp as WD is not enough? and who cares about resistances when he just blows stuff up, will agree that i have no idea how he handles reflect damage

50k is the absolute minimum on higher mps. Without lifesteal i d get at least 90k, if you want to live.
    You also need >1100 phy res for higher mps with relfect damage if you have lifesteal. He doesnt even have lifesteal, so he theoretically needs even more.
    This guy can probably not even farm mp4 with decent speed.
    Quote from redrym
    next time use diabloprogress.

Chill dude, no need to be so aggressive. I assumed Blizzard's own stat site would be more accurate than diabloprogress, that's all. (That's assuming diabloprogress isn't owned by Blizzard, of which I'm not certain.)
    Quote from Crateme

Quote from redrym
    next time use diabloprogress.

Chill dude, no need to be so aggressive. I assumed Blizzard's own stat site would be more accurate than diabloprogress, that's all. (That's assuming diabloprogress isn't owned by Blizzard, of which I'm not certain.)

blizzard profiles update the dps that the character had at the moment of logging out and it this case its quite clear he has a lot of buffs up whereas diabloprogress uses dps gained trough gear, not counting active buffs and passive skills

and no, diabloprogress has nothing to do with blizzard except obviously tracking and compiling a lot of data related to a blizzard game
    5818 int, 2822 from items... I don't think he has 3000 int before gear lol.
    rmah gear gg ;)
    Quote from Beasty30

50k is the absolute minimum on higher mps. Without lifesteal i d get at least 90k, if you want to live.
    You also need >1100 phy res for higher mps with relfect damage if you have lifesteal. He doesnt even have lifesteal, so he theoretically needs even more.

No way man. I got 28k hp, 664 average res, 1036 hp/sec and zero life steal or life on hit.
    I can play solo at MP6 without any problem (just have to pace myself and be careful vs reflect), and once I get some more dps I'm sure I can do MP7 without much trouble tbh. In group (for ubers) I play MP8 and it's the same thing there, no problem except for reflect packs where I need to take it easy. Judging by the monster power chart, it doesn't seem like there's a massive gap between MP8 and MP9/10, so while I'm sure I'll have to get better defense I hardly think the kind of defenses you're mentioning is a must just to survive.
    Quote from Beasty30

Quote from Gnarf

Quote from Beasty30

This guy can probably not even farm mp4 with decent speed.

You're funny man. Nobody farms with 90k+ life, besides maybe you. Not everyone is as low skilled they need that much life buffer to survive. Protip: don't stand in shit and avoid them lasers. This one's free.
    Well if i m saying farming i mean effective farming. If you have to pace yourself vs certain packs and have to be carefully you are doing it wrong and are wasting a ton of time..
    Every time you dont have mana or you have to kite you are wasting time and loosing effective loot and xp.

Ofc everyone with bad gear can do mp 6-8, but it will take long you might even die and it will pretty much never be effective..
    Gl doing mp10 ubarbosse with <50k health. It will be a pain in the ass and people will have to res you a ton.

Obviously this is different if you run a hp/s build or 0cd dog, because u dont need ANY health doing that.
    Amazing gear with a completely non-sense spec.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes