1.3 Million Crit with WD

I am going with a pure DPS build right now. Profile: http://us.battle.net...75/hero/1673506

Zombie Bears - 236% wep dmg
    BBV with slam dance - 30% dmg
    Hex with Jinx - 20% dmg
    Soul Harvest - +650 INT
    Peirce the Veil - 20% dmg
    Gruesome Feast - 50% INT

While I haven't gotten a perfect storm yet (5 stack sh, 5 hg, hexed, and nice crit roll), the highest crit I have seen so far is this one for 1.3 million. On average I am hitting for around 700k-800k per crit. Oddly enough, I was hesitant on gearing up my WD because I didn't think he could do enough DPS. I still need some Vile shoulders, set ring, and better Skorn. With those, I should be averaging over 1 mil crits.

Find any Diablo news? Contact me or anyone else on the News team  

Cool :)
    I was doing 1.5-1.7 million crits with Wall of Zombies - Pile On (500% weapon damage) in 1.0.5 PTR. I had also decreased the cooldown to just 1 second, so it was pretty permanent (though those numbers required BBV-SD and 4-5 Gruesome Feast stacks). Of course this isn't nearly as impressive as your feat. because zombie bears is a lot more viable
    Congrats! I like your SoJ. very underestimated imo.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/RaPsKa-6802/hero/862938
    May the heroes rise from the pit of despair and the bards sing of the day of death renewed to everlasting
    immortality....awaiting your return to the lands of Sanctuary may peace be with you on this day...your day of birth.

The Crew
    Yeah, I put on SOJ on all of my guys.

Hmm, a 1.3+ Million Crit truly is a strike at their heart!
    While 1.3m is nice (I think my record is just above 1 without hex, but not with the gear I have equiped now which is for farming) I dont get how you can play without life steal :/ and thats going to be worse in next patch with monster lvl
    Yeah, getting a skorn with life steal is my next gear upgrade.

Quote from ScyberDragon

Yeah, getting a skorn with life steal is my next gear upgrade.

Just be aware that even with my 4.8% life steal I still take some damage from reflect some times (That might be better in next patch when resistance and armor reduce more than they do now)
    Im always amazed seeing these kind of damage numbers. My dh is my best dps char and she is on 45k. My mf monk is on 16k and my 2hander barb is on 23k. :/ And that barb got a badass messerschmidt with 1300 dps and 452 str on it.

How do you even get to these insane numbers?
    I can see what you see not. Vision milky, then eyes rot.
    When you turn, they will be gone. Whispering their hidden song.

Then you see what cannot be. Shadows move where light should be.
    Out of darkness, out of mind. Cast down into the Halls of the Blind
    Too much crit dmg I guess?
    "All I ever wanted was to study..."
    Quote from garnok

High crit damage (for getting these insane numbers) and crit chance (for getting these insane numbers frequently). Period. :D
    "God? What's that?"
    Quote from garnok

Im always amazed seeing these kind of damage numbers. My dh is my best dps char and she is on 45k. My mf monk is on 16k and my 2hander barb is on 23k. :/ And that barb got a badass messerschmidt with 1300 dps and 452 str on it.

A skorn with close to 200% crit and then a 100% gem, if you use 1h then your offhand gives your crit % not crit dmg, so with 2 H you crit high, plus your its attackspeed is slow which also helps, but a lot of people dont like the slow attackspeed
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes