1.04 -- Things I'm hoping to see

Agreed. There's a reason pet avoidance in WoW is 90%. Pets need the ability to stand in stuff because they invariably become useless if they're not on a mob all the time.

It's not all that uncommon to get a double "damage-at-your-feet" mob.

Any combination of two of the following makes pets life disappear and disappear fast:

Desecrator
    Arcane Enchanted
    Molten
    Plagued
    Fire Chains

Mortar gets added to that list if you're fighting an opponent whose AI makes them spread out like archers, spearmen, wasps, many teleporting mobs, many fast mobs, morlu incinerators (ok technically meteor, but whatever), heralds of pestilence, those annoying winged morlok things in act 3, etc.

There is so much damage that we have to dodge that our pets are total victims to... 33% simply isn't enough. A bad arcane sentry setup, without any other avoidable damage, would probably tear through dogs, even with vit scaling.
    66.0k elite kills :: 1.97m total kills :: p244
    Planet Express <PlanEx>
    (V) (°,,°) (V)
    Quote from shaggy

Quote from TheDFO

if I'm building a tank, why would I need the tankiest pets? Wouldn't I want damage pets? Or, if the only way to make them viable is to be a tank already, then again, what's the point?

I agree with everything you said except this.

Zombie Dogs, especially, is categorized as a "defensive" ability. And it's plenty clear that both Zombie Dogs and Gargantuan are supposed to give the DK a measure of control. They absolutely must scale with defensive stats (and I believe they already do). If you want to build a tank witch doctor then you'll probably not want to take pets. It's really not going to change much.

I just don't see a logical way to make pets scale on the opposite role you take. That's a ton of work for very little reward.

The issue with WD pets scaling with defensive stats, is that it's counter-productive for a defensive ability meant to keep enemies from attacking you in a build where you would be gearing for defensive stats. They either need to be able to effectively do damage in tank build, or effectively tank for a decent amount of time in an offensive build. Therefore they need to scale defensively with offensive stats, or offensively with defensive stats. Otherwise they'll only be effective in higher gear levels where you already have high amounts of both offensive and defensive stats.

IMO the Garg should be effectively as hard to kill as a decently geared Templar, even with low levels of defensive stats, and ZDs should be able to survive a decent amount of hits, longer with leeching beasts. Obviously this would be with pet/defensive-based passives. Also, pets should have the ability to taunt, or at least cause high amounts of threat so that enemies won't just run past them and attack the WD.

Easy way to do that imo is scaling their life with the WDs Int, and increase the amount of resists they get from the WDs resists, etc.
    Nerd: When you say it, you best say it with awe,
    'Cause I'm the type of nerd that will bust your jaw.
    Holy WTF Derwiv33...

I used to be a WD until i realized barb was so much better... so i agree that WD needs some buffing. However, EVERYTHING you listed was a buff... You are basically asking blizzard to do nothing but enhance the WD...
    Quote from HellStewie

Quote from KiriONE

Diablo 3 feels like resource generation game. This point has been argued so heavily that if Blizzard doesn't make some kind of change -- whether it be in skill mana adjustment or a buff elsewhere -- I'd say it's clear that they don't play WD nearly as much as Barbarian (which seems to be the most well thought-out.

Just a problem, rage-spenders are useless.

Are you trying to say that Sprint and Whirlwind are worthless? Oh, I beg to differ!
    Quote from Uman

Quote from HellStewie

Quote from KiriONE

Diablo 3 feels like resource generation game. This point has been argued so heavily that if Blizzard doesn't make some kind of change -- whether it be in skill mana adjustment or a buff elsewhere -- I'd say it's clear that they don't play WD nearly as much as Barbarian (which seems to be the most well thought-out.

Just a problem, rage-spenders are useless.

Are you trying to say that Sprint and Whirlwind are worthless? Oh, I beg to differ!

Sprint kinda is worthless for almost all builds... except for the now popular tornado.

My build is one many would call worthless:
    Mouse:Bash (punish), Whirlwind (heal)
    Keyboard: Ground Stomp(pull), Furious Charge(dreadnaught), Revenge (increased heal + fury), Warcry (resists)
    Passive:Ruthless, Juggernaut, Tough as Nails

However... as i finally build gear... its become more and more powerful. 3 of my Actives heal based on max life, and one of my passives as well. As i build my vit/ +Life% pool... i become exponentially more powerful.
    I don't get why half of the posts in this thread are about barb spenders. Could you please remain in topic?

Quote from Sabvre »
    I used to be a WD until i realized barb was so much better... so i agree that WD needs some buffing. However, EVERYTHING you listed was a buff... You are basically asking blizzard to do nothing but enhance the WD...

I think that his list is a "comprehensive" list of possible buffs. Probably Blizz will focalize on some stuff, which is really broken (mana, pets) and leave out something else (like, sigh, chicken hex).
    imo Fierce Loyalty should be the passive that makes pets TANK... by making something like "pets get 200% of your resistances, 200% of your thorns and 100% of your life regen", and maybe reduced cooldowns for zombie dogs and garg.

Players will have to choose from making their pet tanks by using 2 or 3 passives that enhace pets (like Jungle fortitude, bad medicine, Zombie handler, fierce loyalty) or go the DPS way and make their pets die more frequently.

Why i sugest the change to fierce loyalty, because as it is now, its useless... a not so expensive gear for int, vit and resistances should take you to 50k dps, 35-40k hp and 500+ resist. if pets got 500x2=1000 resists to all (and some vit scaling), they could survive like some barbs do, considering they dont heal with revenge and stuff. This change would add some valor to the passive and to ressistance stacking instead of glass cannon, you can cast more times without kitting because a pet is stopping elites from reaching you.
    Quote from lorien1973

Even if pets became viable, I'd never put them on the bar. Why have a pet tank 4 mobs, when I can use wall of zombies and GoD and CC them all? Why have a pet do 15% weapon damage to elites, when I can have fetish army do 8 x 20% weapon damage. Pets are cool at the lower levels when you are just messing around; but in inferno, you need to spike your damage in the fights that matter. Pets will always fail this test.

They'd have to make a run for ZD/Gargantuan that lets the Garg ride a big ZD before I'd use it. And even then, it'd either have to look super funny or super cool.

This is the first post on pets I agree with. What are we really holding out for? I think everyone has these memories of using pets back in normal, when you didn't realize that you ended up tanking half the mobs anyway. I'm not going to slot a pet that might, at best, be like hex and tank a mob or two for me, instead of slotting a CC that will give me complete and independent breathing room while I kite.

Pet aggro, as far as I remember, is not that great. They could be indestructible. The problem is we have all learned how to play without them. We have geared for the scenario where we can handle ourselves on our own. Having pets is not going to let you drop survivability for damage, so do you really want to slot a defensive ability that leaves you at the mercy of inconsistent AI?
    Quote from Sabvre

Holy WTF Derwiv33...

Like someone already said, they were just a possible buffs we could use. However, most buffs I listed are for the weak skills and runes that are barely used. I didn't touch any of the "cookie-cutter"-builds and the stronger skills (and I actually nerfed zombie bears :P).

I'm sure I could do similar list to the barbarian class. Barbarian, while it seems to be most flexible, has a lot of skills that no one uses. For example I would buff most of the fury spender skills, since no one uses those (except for whirlwind cookie cutter builds). You either use whirlwind or you don't spend fury at all.

There is hardly anything where WD is superior to other classes, except for AoE damage with zombie bears. Even then the whirlwind barbarians come quite close with a lot more survivability. And while Witch Doctors are supposed to be the "hybrid of all classes" (melee-ranged-caster-summoner-CCer), it just isn't working right now, since most of the playstyles aren't viable in the endgame.

As for the "why use pets"-topic:
    I have played hardcore for quite some time now with another Witch Doctor and I used zombie dogs and gargantuan all the way to hell Act 1. In hell Act 2, I had to drop zombie dogs because they lacked survivability and I instantly noticed the difference. I still use Gargantuan in Inferno Act 1.

Like every defensive ability, the pets are not supposed to give you invulnerability. It's just a nice bonus like Barbarian's War Cry or Monk's Evasion Aura. Even if you get some of the enemies on you, the pets are still tanking the others. Personally I find it priceless to see the pets tanking most of the big hitters (colossal golgor, dark berserker, etc), because that's one enemy less I don't have to worry about. I have also noticed that the pets give you valuable time at the beginning of the fight. They rush to the enemies, giving you more time to stay in the background doing your spells.

Pet auras (burning dogs, big stinker) are top notch with life on hit gear. You get 100% LoH from every enemy affected by the aura. So if there's 3 enemies near the pets (3 dogs, 1 gargantuan) you get 1200% LoH per second. This is without even counting the attacks the pets do. Of course, they might nerf this in the future, but still... at the moment it's very good reason to use pets.

Obviously it's a matter of opinion, but I would definitely use pets if they came viable in later inferno acts without spending too much gold on gear.
    Quote from Rickarus

Quote from shaggy

Quote from TheDFO

if I'm building a tank, why would I need the tankiest pets? Wouldn't I want damage pets? Or, if the only way to make them viable is to be a tank already, then again, what's the point?

Zombie Dogs, especially, is categorized as a "defensive" ability. And it's plenty clear that both Zombie Dogs and Gargantuan are supposed to give the DK a measure of control. They absolutely must scale with defensive stats (and I believe they already do). If you want to build a tank witch doctor then you'll probably not want to take pets. It's really not going to change much.

I just don't see a logical way to make pets scale on the opposite role you take. That's a ton of work for very little reward.

The issue with WD pets scaling with defensive stats, is that it's counter-productive for a defensive ability meant to keep enemies from attacking you in a build where you would be gearing for defensive stats. They either need to be able to effectively do damage in tank build, or effectively tank for a decent amount of time in an offensive build. Therefore they need to scale defensively with offensive stats, or offensively with defensive stats. Otherwise they'll only be effective in higher gear levels where you already have high amounts of both offensive and defensive stats.

IMO the Garg should be effectively as hard to kill as a decently geared Templar, even with low levels of defensive stats, and ZDs should be able to survive a decent amount of hits, longer with leeching beasts. Obviously this would be with pet/defensive-based passives. Also, pets should have the ability to taunt, or at least cause high amounts of threat so that enemies won't just run past them and attack the WD.

Easy way to do that imo is scaling their life with the WDs Int, and increase the amount of resists they get from the WDs resists, etc.

I'm not even going to bother to point out the 10+ reasons that your proposition is ineffective and accomplishes nothing aside from your insistance on forcing Zombie Dogs and Gargantuan to work with a niche spec like a tankdoctor. I assure you that you have not thought this through to see the absolutely glaring holes in what you're saying, though.

What you are doing is taking abilities which were clearly designed for defense/control and tailoring them to a very niche playstyle, and that's akin to me complaining that Horrify doesn't have enough of a direct offensive use (like 50% weapon damage) which makes it useless for my spec. Abilities do NOT need to by hybridized like that. We take abilities like Horrify and Mass Confusion and Hex because they primarily provide control. The idea that every ability should be both offensive and defensive absolutely negates the choices we're supposed to be making. The point of the matter is that if you don't need control then you don't need Horrify.

Abilities are supposed to have roles they fill. The goal of making a good spec is (in theory) supposed to be finding the proper synergy between your abilities and your playstyle. What you are doing is saying that you want Zombie Dogs to be viable in every single spec out there which is no more logical than me saying that Poison Darts has to be viable in every single spec out there. The bottom line is that they aren't and that they shouldn't be. If you need more offense in your tank build you probably should pick an offensive ability.

I don't see what's so damned complicated about that. All you have is a solution looking for a problem.
    Planet Express <PlanEx>
    (V) (°,,°) (V)
    Quote from Derwiv33

Active Skills:
    • Spirit Barrage's mana cost has been reduced to 98 from 108.
    • Plague of Toads mana cost has been reduced to 17 from 34.
    • Pets will now receive 33% less damage from molten, plagued, arcane sentry and AoE skills.
    I say leave SB where it is. The issue isn't mana, so unless you dropped it to like 60, it wouldn't be all that useful.
    Plague of Toads - I have a similar issue. The issue is that you have to be so close to use it, and the spread is so random. I would say reduce the cost and add another toad (so it's a little less random up close).
    I would also add that Corpse Spiders need to leap by default. Otherwise they just can't hit moving targets.

Runes:
    • Zombie Charger - Zombie Bears rune has been modified. Bears can only hit one target once (The same as DH's Nether tentacles).
    I feel no one would ever use ZB then. It's basically a short range version of Dire Bats then. My suggestion would be that if this happens, they need to add a buff somehow. Maybe a little less mana, or just fix the cast rate so it matches attack rate.

Things I would Add:
    Toad Of Hugeness now applies one hit damage and knockback to champ packs, dealing 80% of the damage it would normally do over time to a white. Additionally, damage is buffed to 40% per second for up to 5 seconds against whites. It uses it's tongue attack at 75% of your APS when it doesn't have something in your stomach.

Splinters - splinters now spread out a bit randomly, meaning that at long ranges there is a chance that at least one splinter will miss.
    Firebomb - base damage increased to 100% (which is still the lowest damage of the WD's primaries). Additionally, all "repeat" runes such as Roll the Bones and Flash Fire can hit the same enemies repeatedly.
    Locust Swarm - Base range tripled. The speed of the cloud reduced by 50% every original length (not sure what it was).
    Fire Bats - Range doubled. Fire bats spreads out so that it does less damage the farther away the enemy is. Dire bats range not not changed.
    Sacrifice - Able to sacrifice dogs one at a time. Remove Cooldown. Having both Sacrifice and ZD skills on your skill bar decreases the cooldown for ZD by 15%
    Big Bad Voodoo - The fetish teleports to your side after 10 seconds.

I also feel that Blood Ritual needs to be changed to be more of a risk reward thing (as 15% of mana at level 60 is nothing compared to your life). I just can't figure out how to make it not overly complicated to explain.
    Apart from what people wrote about mana system and pets scaling or immune from aoe which i agree i'd like to see shorter cooldowns on some abilities. 60 or even 120 sec cd in dynamic game like D3 is just meh. Mass Confusin should be on 20 sec cd with 5 or 6 sec duration. Also Voodoo and Fetish Army. Why 120 sec? Its sometimes feels like forever? 45 sec i'd say is enough i think that people use it on elites only anyway.

Some other skill could be remade. Soul Harvest comes first to my mind. Effect should be at least 60 sec witheout rune - its annoying to watch over a buff all the time considering how you cast it, stacks shouldnt be rewrote to lower number if skill is used before it duration ends - its too punishing. And maybe when used it should reset cd of Spirit Walk. From act 2 inferno and above its just too risky to use witheout SW.

Sacrifice skill - it should reset cd for Zombie Dogs and than have its own cd. Not to long, max 15 sec.

Some passives should be reworked too. Vision Quest could be changed in such way that mana regen is based on how much skills you have on cd. So 2 cd - 100% more regen, 3 cd - 200% and 4 cd - 300% like it is now.

I feel like Tribal rites and Fierce Loyalty should be merged. I mean who would use them both at one time?

Oh i forgot one important one. Range on some spells. WD is not a melee char, so apart Darts all other damaging spells should have similar one like Darts, some defensive skills might have longer range aswell (well thats mainly Horrify and Mass Confusion).
    I'm quite sure they advertised WD as a melee-caster. I mean that was one of the reasons I chose WD in the first place, so I disagree with the statement "WD is not a melee char".

I also disagree with your Soul Harvest suggestions. Soul Harvest is one of the strongest skills WD has already, which is why it needs to have downsides also. In my opinion your suggestions would make it overpowered.

Vision Quest is another skill that I disagree with. It would become too good to pass. In my opinion Vision Quest is good as it is, it provides a huge reward, but has a huge downside also (which is playing with 4 skills on cooldown).

In my opinion sacrifice is another skill that is good as it is. Sacrifice's only problem is the cooldown of Summon Zombie Dogs... if the cooldown of Summon Zombie Dogs would be around 14-20 seconds, then sacrifice would be a viable choice.

PS: Sacrifice doesn't have any cooldowns at this moment.
    Quote from xMantasx

Apart from what people wrote about mana system and pets scaling or immune from aoe which i agree i'd like to see shorter cooldowns on some abilities. 60 or even 120 sec cd in dynamic game like D3 is just meh. Mass Confusin should be on 20 sec cd with 5 or 6 sec duration. Also Voodoo and Fetish Army. Why 120 sec? Its sometimes feels like forever? 45 sec i'd say is enough i think that people use it on elites only anyway.

I've thought about this as well, and you're exactly right. D3 is supposed to be "constant action" anything longer than 30 seconds is far too long. I think that it's in part due to the fact that Vision Quest exists. The WD has far more CDs than any other class, and the CDs themselves feel eternal. I think that's what leads to overall pretty boring gameplay.

I like your suggestion about a "tiered" regen for VQ, this way you aren't forced to use 4 (or 5) of your 6 abilities to basically be on cooldown all the time. There's a thread in this forum about the short cd VQ build keeping 5 abilities with CD is probably the closest to how VQ was intended to be used.

Additionally, I think all of the WD's primary attacks are pure rubbish. Spiders/Toads/Firebombs are too long of an animation and they spend a resource whereas every other class GENERATES their resource. And darts are just boring, as a skill I think it makes sense for what it does -- a ranged attack based on weapon speed -- it's just dreadfully boring.
    Quote from shaggy

Quote from Rickarus

Quote from shaggy

Quote from TheDFO

I'm not even going to bother to point out the 10+ reasons that your proposition is ineffective and accomplishes nothing aside from your insistance on forcing Zombie Dogs and Gargantuan to work with a niche spec like a tankdoctor. I assure you that you have not thought this through to see the absolutely glaring holes in what you're saying, though.

What you are doing is taking abilities which were clearly designed for defense/control and tailoring them to a very niche playstyle, and that's akin to me complaining that Horrify doesn't have enough of a direct offensive use (like 50% weapon damage) which makes it useless for my spec. Abilities do NOT need to by hybridized like that. We take abilities like Horrify and Mass Confusion and Hex because they primarily provide control. The idea that every ability should be both offensive and defensive absolutely negates the choices we're supposed to be making. The point of the matter is that if you don't need control then you don't need Horrify.

Abilities are supposed to have roles they fill. The goal of making a good spec is (in theory) supposed to be finding the proper synergy between your abilities and your playstyle. What you are doing is saying that you want Zombie Dogs to be viable in every single spec out there which is no more logical than me saying that Poison Darts has to be viable in every single spec out there. The bottom line is that they aren't and that they shouldn't be. If you need more offense in your tank build you probably should pick an offensive ability.

I don't see what's so damned complicated about that. All you have is a solution looking for a problem.

I'm pretty sure you just barely skimmed my post because I said the opposite of that, I said that for pets to be viable at all, they either need to be:

1. a defensive ability (what they are now, ineffective as they may be), which should be viable in a DPS (glass cannon) based build, as it will really only be needed if you are playing a NON TANK BUILD as a tank build will already be able to facetank mobs. This means having your pets scaling from defensive stats is useless, because you're not going to have defensive stats to make them useful in any build other than a tank build. Therefore their defensive stats would need to scale with the WDs offensive stats, int being the most obvious.

OR

2. an offensive ability, to be used in a defensive/tank build. This could easily be accomplished by giving them higher base damage, but make their defensive stats FAR more dependent on the WDs defensive stats, so that they would not be OP in a glass cannon build.

I feel more strongly that the former should happen. Pets should not die to white mobs unless they're a huge mass of them attacking all at once, or big damage mobs left to whack on the pet for a while, but a WD shouldn't be forced to wear defensive-based gear for that to happen. The simple fact is, as a WD, if you're using defensive stats, you're either building a tank build, or you're rich and working on farming act 3-4 with ease and trying to get so you can steamroll everything.

You seem to think I was saying the pets should be useful to a tankdoctor, but on the contrary, I'm saying that they should make sure that the changes they make (the intended fix being letting pets health scale with the player's vit) will actually accomplish the intended effect, which is making the pets viable in inferno, an issue which at the current time, is due to them both dying far too quickly to be an effective defensive/control ability, and them being far too weak offensively to be used to do anything else. It's quite unlikely that they will be able to accomplish that by allowing pets to scale off of defensive stats, because only tankdoctors (the niche build you seemed to think I was trying to make them viable for) will have defensive stats to actually fix the whole "pets die too fast" issue. I want pets to be viable WITHOUT stacking defensive stats OR make them offensively viable to defensively geared WDs.
    Nerd: When you say it, you best say it with awe,
    'Cause I'm the type of nerd that will bust your jaw.
    Somewhat unrelated but:
    In 2008 Diablo 3 gameplay video the Witch Doctor was able to:
    - Summon dogs one by one
    - Sacrifice dogs one by one (by placing cursor on top of the one you wanted to sacrifice).
    - Apply Locust Swarm on the pets to enhance their effectiveness.

Obviously I didn't count features such as "no cooldowns" and so on, but I really wonder why those features were removed in the 2012 release version we got (Even horrify had a better animation).

PS: Even the auction house was better in 2008. You could search by 6 stats and you could even sort the items by "time left". Another weird decision, but I believe it might have something to do with database-problems.
    Quote from Derwiv33

Somewhat unrelated but:
    In 2008 Diablo 3 gameplay video the Witch Doctor was able to:
    - Summon dogs one by one
    - Sacrifice dogs one by one (by placing cursor on top of the one you wanted to sacrifice).
    - Apply Locust Swarm on the pets to enhance their effectiveness.

Obviously I didn't count features such as "no cooldowns" and so on, but I really wonder why those features were removed in the 2012 release version we got (Even horrify had a better animation).

PS: Even the auction house was better in 2008. You could search by 6 stats and you could even sort the items by "time left". Another weird decision, but I believe it might have something to do with database-problems.

Thanks for bringing that up I remember this now. I imagine the locust swarm was scraped in favor of poison dogs and probably once they saw how stupid the dog AI was it became more annoying to chase after them with the 5 yard range of locust swarm.

And I constantly shake my fist to the skies at not having just ONE more field to search by on the AH.

The discussions I see about the WD tank or melee-caster make sense to me, compared to the wizard or DH the true range classes at least. The WD I always pictured as walking amongst the creatures he was fighting reaping decay and destruction. Walking amongst creatures in this game however will get you killed. At least not without spending millions of gold to get perfect gear. They have sort of given us tools, but I'm thinking more and more that they really didn't test them and relied on community feedback after the game was released. Whether or not that's an acceptable game-making process is an entirely different discussion however.
    Quote from Rickarus

I want pets to be viable WITHOUT stacking defensive stats OR make them offensively viable to defensively geared WDs.

This sums up exactly why your whole point is absolutely ridiculous. You want Blizzard to mold pets to work for glass cannons, or make them work for tankdoctors.

If you've chosen to forego defensive stats then that's your choice, but you shouldn't be rewarded with UBER TANK PET because that's absolutely ridiculously counterintuitive. Your solution is 100% about circumventing a very basic gearing choice. No defensive stats... too fucking bad. You have the option to get some defensive stats and if you choose not to do that then that's your perogative. It's completely ridiculous to suggest that pets should be uber tanks for glass cannons though.

Seriously... why are you suggesting this? You are basically suggesting to make glass cannon WDs brutally overpowered. We need reasonable suggestions not "MAKE MY GLASS CANNON HAVE SUPER DEFENSE WITHOUT USING DEFENSIVE STATS BLIZZ PLX PLX PLX" stupidity. Do you not understand the ramifications of what you're suggesting here? It seems to me that you simply don't otherwise you'd know exactly how ignorant your suggestion is.
    Planet Express <PlanEx>
    (V) (°,,°) (V)
    Fierce Loyalty being rolled into deafult stats would be nice. 2min cooldowns for the big spells does feel long, but I'm not sure I'd feel comfortable with a shorter cooldown without a nerf, having those abilities up (same with all other classes) for every pack would make them must have abilities.

As for zombie charger (and bears), the problem goes beyond bears being so good, but that all the other runes aren't that great either. Am I missing something or is wave of zombies a crap version of zombie bears? Leperous zombie effect doesn't feel like it'd ever be worth using, along with it being slow and feels like it misses everything, which also affects undeath. Undeath I think could be really cool, and I think it's a fun mechanic, but one zombie's arc vs a wide pack of mobs that are constantly moving means you're doing less damage compared to bears, and any chain spawned zombies may end up not being able to catch up if you're kiting. Add in that the rune isn't of any value unless you can kill the mobs quickly, and an arguement that if you can kill mobs quickly you won't need zombies spawning after the mobs are dead and it's stuck in a weird place. I leveled up using explosive beast, I liked it, and I think it's viable for being a nice safe ranged aoe that's main drawback is a mob getting in the way and causing the explosion early and hitting nothing. That and envrionment collision, which is understandable given the mechanic/flavour.
    a shade of timelessness~
    I think the thing that bothers me more than anything about wd pet problems is that nobody thought to go DOWN THE HALL to the wow team to ask them about pets.... sigh, stupid stupid stupid jay wilson....
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes