Witch Doctor - Inferno Diablo - ONE Million Gold

Hey guys below is a video of our Witch Doctor killing diablo on inferno with 1 million golds worth of gear.

We are doing this "One Million Challenge" for every class.

If your looking to do this you need high vitality intelligence life on hit and high resistances.
    The gear was bought from the EU severs. The Diablo solo took us around 1 hour plus.

Build Used:
    Witch Doctor - Game Guide - Diablo III

For more information watch the video below.

Thanks for looking
    Cuckoo Gaming

Youtube.com/Cuckoogaming - Diablo 3 content
    How much LOH did you end up with total? You seem to be gaining a TON of life very quickly in the vid.
    I am impressed, by far my favorite WD build.
    Quote from PsyBomb

How much LOH did you end up with total? You seem to be gaining a TON of life very quickly in the vid.

You can see it in the video, 1253 LoH.
    Definitely encouraging, however I would also like to see how this spec/gear holds up against Act 3/4 champ packs, as well as some of the other bosses along the way, since i consider Diablo to be a much easier fight than some of the other encounters, and easier than certain champ/elite packs

Do you have any videos of this build/gear soloing any other content?
    For anyone who doesn't know... this is all based around LoH basically. The skills he uses are particularly good for LoH.

He'd be better off getting VQ with RoT, but Fire Pit is the alternative if you don't want to use VQ. However, if all you're doing is killing Diablo, Fire Pit makes more sense. RoT is better overall though. Also, Healing Journey seems like it would serve you better, though maybe you end up avoiding more attacks with Jaunt... not sure.

As for killing champ packs (or anything) with this build, you have to realize that he kills things insanely slow, like awfully slow. You wouldn't want to use this gear to farm, it would take you forever to kill each pack.

People who use true RoT tank builds in Inferno are able to do it because they have really good (expensive) gear that ups their damage to a respectable level. And they use an AoE spell that can hit all champs at once.

But this build is not ideal really, you kill things far too slow compared to other builds. Unfortunately, damage is almost always better than defense in most games.

Some people are probably confused btw... they might think you're saying that you can do Inferno with 1 million gold gear. This is just Diablo. I'd like to see someone do all of Inferno with super cheap gear though, but Ghom would make it pretty difficult.
    I like the vid and thinking about playing the wd again but you used the firebomb fire pit thingy where your loh just ticks like crazy and I dont belive that is what blizzard intented.

As skwizna said it would be great if you show how you deal with champion packs as bosses are alot easier imo :)
    "Then at long last, Azmodan shall reign as the Prime Evil!"
    Mass confusion despite being a good ability is just so frustrating given its CD. This build really doesn't seem mana intensive which is nice, it's dreadfully slow to kill things.

You'll have to forgive me I didn't have sound at the time of watching, is MC being used just simply stun diablo? cause otherwise I feel like a better ability might be of use?
    thanks for this! I'll try to do it myself :)
    Quote from hackab

Quote from PsyBomb

You can see it in the video, 1253 LoH.

I believe that he is using firebomb/firepit which, at least pre 103 as i recall, procs LoH on the initial hit as well as for the DoT done by the pit. Used it to farm inferno in the early weeks following release as this with roughly this dude's stats could tank most basic mobs and packs pretty nicely however slowly. Overall not the most effective but fun for a little bit at least.
    I have no idea how this guy can kill champ packs.

His stats are
    37k hp
    9.3k DPS
    1250 LOH
    3870 armor
    700 Resist

I tried this exact spec, with

48k HP
    13k DPS
    1250 LOH
    4400 Armor
    600 resist.

So basically better in every aspect (except 100 less resist).

Nothing could kill me. But i Could not kill elites.
    I would sit there and spam firepit on them non stop, but i simply didnt have the damage to kill them. I kept hitting the enrage timer on them.

Maybe i am missing something, but I felt i neededat least 5000 more dps to be viable against elites. Maybe I will try it without a shield.
    If you're going to make a guide video, show yourself killing champ packs and stuff, and give the strategy. Don't cherry pick one of the easiest bosses and just show that, you're providing nothing helpful at that point.

This is easily the least helpful of the string of "budget inferno" builds we've seen.
    http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/4325/wdgear.jpg
    i snagged all the gear into 1 pic for anyone that cares.
    Quote from Xarkar

I have no idea how this guy can kill champ packs.

His stats are
    37k hp
    9.3k DPS
    1250 LOH
    3870 armor
    700 Resist

I tried this exact spec, with

48k HP
    13k DPS
    1250 LOH
    4400 Armor
    600 resist.

So basically better in every aspect (except 100 less resist).

Nothing could kill me. But i Could not kill elites.
    I would sit there and spam firepit on them non stop, but i simply didnt have the damage to kill them. I kept hitting the enrage timer on them.

Maybe i am missing something, but I felt i neededat least 5000 more dps to be viable against elites. Maybe I will try it without a shield.

The point of his video wasn't to demonstrate an all-around viable Inferno spec... it's just for killing Diablo. He has a lot of Fire Resist as well.

That's why this video is kind of misleading... it's not an Inferno build / gear it's just for Diablo.

I've played a spec similar with slightly better stats too and killing champs is terrible. It takes like 1 min for me to kill white mobs.

Honestly, these tank builds are pretty dumb because they're so tedious to play. Unfortuantely, D3 is another game where stacking damage makes more sense than defense. Having 10k damage isn't going to be much fun no matter what your survivability is. Like I said, the best you can do is with RoT hitting all champs at the same time.
    I'm more interested in how long you spent wiping before finally getting it. Spirit Vessel was on cd quite often from eating mechanics that are avoidable. The whole video was full of "how did that not kill him" moments.
    I think you guys should stop critizising this build/vid.

He's not sayin he got the build that will make everyone happy.
    What's shown here is that diablo is a joke that should have been harder since launch;
    'cause teh fact that, in a gear farming game, it is viable to kill the last boss with gear most of us dump... is "sick".
    I think its cute, but unless he didnĀ“t run through Act1-4 with that Gear and THEN killed Diablo, its worth nothing.
    Quote from nalberg

http://img502.images...4325/wdgear.jpg
    i snagged all the gear into 1 pic for anyone that cares.

Thanks for doing this man.
    Youtube.com/Cuckoogaming - Diablo 3 content
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes