Witch Doctor Inferno Iskatu farm.

So i decided to make a video about me farming Iskatu Inferno and share it with you guys.

Skill build:
    http://eu.battle.net...UdPQ!WVU!bcaYbZ

36.2k dps

15k'ish hp.

Using Zombie Bears to kill off all the small ones before they hit me and damage the boss.

Using Spirit Walk to mitigate the first hit he does on me.

And spirit vessel to tank the last seconds of the encounter.

I roughly do 50 runs / hour.

Can drop 1000 dps weapons if your lucky.

Low chance of dropping rares aswell.
    That seem very interesting, thanks for sharing. Is that 35k dps is before or after Pierce the Veil and Soul Harvest?
    That's before soul harvest after Pierce the veil and big bad voodoo.

i did a couple of tries with my MF gear 1.2 AS and 20k dps before soul harvest and big bad voodoo.
    Was still doable, but way more risky and died often like that.
    Never seen him drop a 1000 dps weapon. Did youg et one from inferno that is 1k dps?
    Yes.. i got 2 of them today .. he can drop the best tier of weapons.. so it's all about luck how good u roll 'em :)
    What does your gear look like?

I've tried doing this several times, and I always end up running out of mana before I can finish him. I'm pretty sure I just need more mana regeneration.
    http://beta.xfire.com/videos/576a02/
    I have solo'd this guy as well, but I did have a near death experience during the fight. I went about it in a different way. I used fire locusts to kill the adds. Essentially I would Spirit Walk, Soul Harvest, Grasp, and Locust Swarm and then keep kiting. If anything got too close I would use Horrify with 24 yd. range rune. Once you start to kill a few they will leave behind health globes that you can grab if you need while kiting.

Once the first batch of adds are dead throw Grasp on the boss and Splinters him until he's in fear range, and then Horrify and Darts until 50%. He will run away and you will do the whole thing all over again.

My stats:
    38,000 Damage (w/ Pierce the Veil)
    25,000 HP
    300+ All Resists

Hopefully this alternative method helps people with different playstyles kill this boss. I for one refuse to go bears! :)
    Well, that's a nice place to farm, but does it worth it? Which bosses drops the best loot, Iskatu or the 3 Spirits? (Marius,Cain, and the other guy)

Well, that's a nice place to farm, but does it worth it? Which bosses drops the best loot, Iskatu or the 3 Spirits? (Marius,Cain, and the other guy)

I think it's a nice change of pace, but the loot is the same as far as I have seen. Iskatu drops at least two blues though I believe. I am only progressed through just after Iskatu myself so I can't farm the various spirit bosses without grabbing a waypoint from someone.

I think it's a nice change of pace, but the loot is the same as far as I have seen. Iskatu drops at least two blues though I believe. I am only progressed through just after Iskatu myself so I can't farm the various spirit bosses without grabbing a waypoint from someone.

Oh, well, Most of the time I get 2 blues from the spirits as well. I have been farming them for a while, with 201% MF gear (i will try to reach around 250 once I get a mf weapon+offhand) and I don't have problems to kill them (sometimes I die 1 or 2 times at Marius, but just takes 10 extra seconds to finish him off). But if the loot are the same then there's no point for me to change that. The most incredible thing is, I got the best drops (rare weapons with high DPS/stats) from the things that I destroy around the map, and from weapon racks.
    Criting for 140-160k and still cant kill him! i nuke him to half hp in 1-2 seconds, but after than bears dont hit him and hit randomly after like 3 seconds and its already too late. ;(
    This video is brilliant, but I noticed something when attempting him.

Don't stand dead centre, because it gives you time to pop spirit walk as he will need to run to you to hit you.
    This fight is all about spirit vessel, so try to save spirit walk for as long as you can (if he gets very close to you, pop it and hope for the best).

I run this fight with around 35k dps, 2.20 attacks per second, 32000ish health.
    99% of the time he dies, sometimes my spirit vessel pops too early though which can cause my death.
    Thanks for this, awesome!
    And totally worth farming, I've gotten 2x 1k dps bows, some other random good loot, and not even hardcore farmed him! Rarely he kills me (early spirit vessel pop can be pain in the ass). Thanks for this tip! And best place to cast bears, is right at where the video maker is (at least from my experience)
    And had around 27k dps and 30k hp when I started farm this (had really slow 2handler). After farming this and upgrading my gear, got 37k dps now with fast weapon! So really, thanks for tip!
    Im still farming the Spirits at Act IV.
    THe big thing is, i can kill them using my MF gear (223% MF). My dps on MF gear is low, 22k, but I rape them in seconds, even Marius (I probably die 1 or 2 times, but it's ok).
    Farmed today for like 20 minutes and got 6 rares and a legendary (lucky day).
    If you die to Iskatu, you need to start all over again? Does he reset his HP?

Those 1k weapons that you found, they were 2 handers? (I never found a 1 handed with more than 900 dps =/)
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes