Reducing cooldown with "grave injustice"

Grave injustice looks like a great passive. The downside to it is that you need to be near ennemies when they die (8 yards) to trigger the effect. 8 yards is just about the height of your caracter. If i remember correctly, the gold pickup affix is only available on armor up to a max value of +7 meaning you still need to be very close to trigger the effect (15 yards). Knowing those facts;

1. Do you think that "grave injustice" will be effective in inferno mode (because let's face it, you will have to put yourself in much more danger when using this passive (if you wan't to quickly decrease your cd's) possibly resulting in more death's and poor effectiveness).

2. If you think that it can be effective, what build/skills will you be using in order to effectively trigger "grave injustice" (with some explanations).
    Where did you hear that the max pickup radius affix from gear is +7?
    My place really was here. I was too foolish and stubborn to notice. But, what I truly hoped for then was here. Why do I always realize it When I've already lost it.
    Quote from Knucker

Where did you hear that the max pickup radius affix from gear is +7?

http://www.d3inferno.com/affixes/group_GoldPickUpRadius.html
    +7 per item of gear? if thats the case then its not hard to stack a lot of it. If its total max of 7 from all gear combined then its not worth it imo.
    That is on a per item basis...
    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?"

Epicurus
    In the beta i've stacked much more then that... I had like +20 pick up radius.

Grave Injustice is really good but you need to delve in pick up and health globe mechanics.
    "In time the hissing of her sanity
    Faded out her voice and soiled her name
    And like marked pages in a diary
    Everything seemed clean that is unstained
    The incoherent talk of ordinary days
    Why would we really need to live?
    Decide what is clear and what's within a haze
    What you should take and what to give" - Opeth
    I honestly think the Witch Doctor is a "melee" caster anyway. Many of the good and fun skills require you to get close.
    Armour includes

Items > Armor

Boots
    Bracers
    Gloves
    Pants
    Shoulders
    Belt

Mighty Belt Barb
    Generic Belt
    Chest Armor

CloakDH
    Generic Chest Armor
    Helm

Generic Helm
    Spirit Stone Monk
    Voodoo Mask WD
    Wizard Hat Wiz

You can have up to 7 per slot, so 56 yards minimum. I say minimum because we dont know the stats on unique items. They could have a ring with the affix on it, or they could have an armour slot with higher than 7 on it. Grave injustice is a REALLY strong passive. One of the strongest if you have CD's.

"...We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
    for he to-day that sheds his blood with me
    shall be my brother..."
    I'm interested in trying out the skill with Zombie Wall - Pile on. I wouldn't mind making that ability have a more reasonable cool down. I think it's a decent passive despite the range. We're a pet class after all, we won't be kiting at long range like the wizard/DH.
    Not just a pet class, my build will have no pets, no zombies doggs, or garg. I will be kiting just like a wizard/DH.
    "...We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
    for he to-day that sheds his blood with me
    shall be my brother..."
    This is the passive I've always picked when I made a build. I'll definitely get it on my WD.
    Wow if we can increase the pickup radius to a max of +56 then grave injustice will really rock.

But i am afraid of one thing,do enemies killed by party members count?Because if the monks and barbs rush and start pummeling the bad guys then they will be killing a lot more.However,if enemies killed by the party count then this passive just became so much more awesome!!
    Grinding Gear Games (Company that produced POE): "These are great Ideas, we will use them for sure as they are clearly what the player base is looking for."

Blizzard: "While we agree that this game needs re-working and that these ideas could help the future of this game, we have no plans to listen to our fan-base at this time."

http://s1332.photobucket.com/user/Tester_3211/media/Diablo3devs_zpscc5fbac9.jpg.html?state=replace
    It doesn't say anywhere that you have to kill them. An enemy just has to die within the range.
    Well it specifically says when an enemy dies, so I'd go with it not mattering who gets the killing blow. Blizzard's had a lot of experience with WoW talents that specifically require the player to get a killing blow.
    a shade of timelessness~
    Grave Injustice is nice, but you'll kill a lot slower in Inferno. Keep that in mind ;)
    Think another thing to remember that if you pick this passive, +radius becomes more or less a +regen stat. I just hope that all bosses/mini bosses keep summoning adds ;)
    Quote from Casanova

I just hope that all bosses/mini bosses keep summoning adds ;)

I think they will since they removed pots in favor of the red balls of healing. Which means they have to be there instead.
    Quote from Findulidas

Quote from Casanova

I just hope that all bosses/mini bosses keep summoning adds ;)

I think they will to since they removed pots in favor of the red balls of healing. Which means they have to be there instead.

no, health globes can also drop just from hits. first example that comes to mind is the elite in crypt level 2.
    I think there is some serious potential, nevermind the fact that it has been bluesaid that the game is being balanced for L60 in the first place. When I watched the new WD video and checked out all the equipment I did notice quite a bit of +life/leach/vit equipment. I chalked it up at first to a player of possibly questionable skill but it might just be that it's intent was probably going along with the intermediate melee/ranged caster play style.

As for health globes, I recall some WD skills that could produce zombie dogs aside from the straight summon. This with the chance for the dogs to drop globes could be explored by someone not 6 hours past his normal bed time..
    i am going to to try to center a build around grave injustice, circle of life, zombie dogs and sacrifice as the main skill. And stack pickup radius like a mad man, getting it to cover the whole screen making zombie dog explode everywhere :P and hopefuly when the streak runs out i will have gotten the CD of zombie dogs so i can repeat it again! dunno if it will be great damage but it would be fun ^^
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes