Hi everyone, as the topic says, I'd appreciate some advice on boosting my DPS without sacrificing too much/any survivability. I don't have a lot of gold to work with right now but to provide a rough sum, upgrades below 10mil would be just about within reach.
I run mp8 fairly comfortable for keys and death is rare unless I am careless or face a pack with crazy affixes.
1) Better gems (100% instead of 80%)
2 ) Since Life Leech will be scrapped: Socketed weapons , with 100% emeralds and 70%+ CD.
3) 3.5 -4 % CC Mempo, not THAT expensive
4) Craft an amu with CC AND high CD
5) Better rare ring
well huertgenwald, if you ever see a crit mempo for under 10m (OP's budget), please do let me know.
some cheap upgrades:
- inna's radiance with vit/AR/your resistance
- consider using inna's favor as well. 4 set bonus is very nice for the gameplay (sweeping wind spirit cost)
- nat's boots with your resistance
- nat's ring with your resistance
- better emerald in main hand
the real problem though are your weapons. maybe you can get a good deal for a new main hand for under 10m by dropping either the socket or the crit hit dmg and instead get much higher weapon damage (keep life steal). you will need to make up for some vit elsewhere though.
build-wise, since you're using 2 sprit generators using combination strike (probably instead of resolve) will add another 16% damage.