160dmg or 100% crit DMG

Hello, right now im sitting at 47% CC and 450% CDM, i can add 160 dmg gem to my main weapon (1,3 aspd 1067dps) so the whirliwnds will be stronger or.. add 100% CDM.

what should i do? which of this is better? 100% CDM or 160minmax
    Upload your Profile to D3up and Simulate your weapon with the different gem : )
    thank you :)
    If you compare a marq. ruby(160) vs. rad. star emerald(100% ccd) its a close call. Skills based off of weap. dmg benefit more from a ruby in that case(cyclonne strike, wol etc.pp) If you compare same level of gems then a ruby is pretty much only viable when a.) using weap dmg related skills and b.) using soj+zuni boots to boost your phys weap dmg further more. Needless to say you have to use black dmg weapons
    Words of wisdom: Don't follow the advice of people who won't have to deal with the consequences.
    Considering you are very close to 1:10 ration between crit chance and crit damage,I would go with ruby,but again depends what build you wanna use.
    if u have low crit chance...go for ruby...otherwise go for emerald
    In my experience the Emerald wins out in most cases. However as suggested above, enter it into d3up simulator and check for yourself. It's probably just a marginal difference either way.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes