- Hey guys! Tokio here. -

Quote from RelaspXTC

Hi Tokio I have heard about you for awhile now, actually msgd u on d2jsp but I guess you did not get it.
    That triple generator skill set (in your first video) is ridiculous you should really make a thread here on Dfans breaking it down.
    Followed you on your twitch and hope to see you on there soon.

Quote from RasAlgethi24

Yeah I'd be interested in a break down of the skill set there.

Will put together a thread dedicated to the Tri-GEN E-Palm build when i get the time, glad its getting positive feedbacks hahah!

Quote from Talys

Hi Tokio!

Hai Tail-less!!! :pirate:

Quote from Lastzoul

hey tokio
    invis and me make so much records since the game startet xD
    try it with the flying dragon :)

my best try was 25 sec but it go faster :)

Hey Lastzoul, did not have much time to play today but i put a video together ghom 22secs!

- !!NEW TIMING!! 22 SEC MP 10 GHOM KILL. -
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va1mQj0UUUg!
    Remember to watch it in HD!
    Sorry for the bad quality, working on it! =)!

Will aim to do below 20 secs when i get more time over the next few days.

FLYING DRAGON!?! Def gunna give that a roll thanks for the tip!
    Can't wait to theory craft with you on the next PTR :Thumbs Up:

Hi Tokio,

welcome to Diablo Fans, and gz on the speed kill. I am now (retired) from most of the speed kill because my gear is no longer DPS focus, been there done that and now focusing on something else.

The tri-gen build is what I would use in ghom fight if I don't take wave of light, and it's easier to use compare to SP build, but you losses the flexibility and utility that blind gives you and also the overall farm time won't be as quick as SP build. But again that depends on your gear and attack speed since blind scales differently based on your attack speed.

Since the tri-gen build and SP build is only 1 skill different, before you construct your own post, you can take a look at the sticky here and maybe include something I have missed.
    http://www.diablofan...ld-for-high-mp/

Once again, welcome to this forum and see you around.

p.s. Flying Dragon is the king!
    Brother~~ give me ur gears!!!!

lol, free bump!
    Eh, the build is alright. It's nothing new. I've been running my own variant of it for about a month now. Mine doesn't have the 3rd generator (FoT:TC) and yes I know it's for Cyclone but in it's place I take mobility instead to keep the buffs up.
    Zero(pS) so nice you deleted my post and give me infraction cause i dont like to see full of at each post and I dare to say my opinion that i dont care about a pay to win monk

thanks, you are awesome
    Quote from thesikaleon

Zero(pS) so nice you deleted my post and give me infraction cause i dont like to see full of at each post and I dare to say my opinion that i dont care about a pay to win monk

thanks, you are awesome

I don't understand are you saying tokio is bad or what, it seems your really jealous..? If you mean he paid for his gear of course he did, everyone pays for their gear but if you use d2jsp you would had seen how many hundreds of uber carries he has done and his monks progress. Tokio monk was not really good before no offense tokio. I think everyone on jsp knows how much tokio make from flipping items, if anything I think he is paid to play and is works hard for his gold.
    great work Tokio, awesome vids!
    craziness.... love it
    Tokio is an awesome top of the heap monk who does his research and calculations for what he does. He puts extensive time into figuring out what he needs for each thing he does. Welcome to the forums bud and glad to have your expertise in another place for others to hear!
    TOKIO is the best monk in Diablo 3.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A40B8K8lDDk&feature=youtu.be

here :) challange go on

Oh. My. God. If I stand on Ghom on MP10, I die.
    Quote from thesikaleon

thanks, you are awesome

Indeed, he is awesome, you 100% deserved an infraction.

I'm sure you didn't get one because you stated your opinion, but because of how you did it; there is something called manners, you should learn some. Would you talk like that to someone at your job? I think not.
    Quote from Lastzoul

Hey lastzoul,

Heres mine! I think its like 19-19.3 ahah.

- SECS GOAL MET!! 19 SEC MP 10 GHOM KILL.
    Next goal 17secs!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKLKsUri8-8
    Hey fellow Monks try beating that timing [19secs] and ill attempt to beat yours!
    Timing starts at first hit on Ghom, NO followers, post a video if u have 1 too!
    Remember to watch it in HD!
    Sorry for the bad quality, working on it! =)!

Cheers to friendly competition!! :Thumbs Up:

-

Quote from invis

Hi Tokio,

welcome to Diablo Fans, and gz on the speed kill. I am now (retired) from most of the speed kill because my gear is no longer DPS focus, been there done that and now focusing on something else.

The tri-gen build is what I would use in ghom fight if I don't take wave of light, and it's easier to use compare to SP build, but you losses the flexibility and utility that blind gives you and also the overall farm time won't be as quick as SP build. But again that depends on your gear and attack speed since blind scales differently based on your attack speed.

Since the tri-gen build and SP build is only 1 skill different, before you construct your own post, you can take a look at the sticky here and maybe include something I have missed.
    http://www.diablofan...ld-for-high-mp/

Once again, welcome to this forum and see you around.

p.s. Flying Dragon is the king!

Hey INVIS,

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Read your thread, you basically covered everything there is to know about the mechanics of exploding palm so i'll only be covering the aspect of Tri-GEN in my thread and direct them to yours for the EP portions, hope that is ok with you!

Have yet to try Flying Dragon, hard to find a GG 1 for this situation hahaha but will post video here when i do!

Cheers.

about the dragon here is my old movie xD

and i try to beat this xD
    Sup Dfans,

I want to give thanks to Tokio for lending me his gear to demonstrate something I have been wanting to show for quite some time now.

For any one who is interested, here is the Topic here on battle.net regarding the issue of E-DPS for DHs please go to the following page.

Props to TianZi for motivating me to finally do this.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8569108878?page=1#8

Thanks again Tokio,

===========================
    TheDonAce@D2JSP
    http://www.twitch.tv/the_donace
    ===========================
    Man even EU monks are no contest vs US monks.

Another competition between the servers?

Go Tokio ! :Thumbs Up:
    At least Tokio is Canadian. :P
    face palm.
    i will be come :) still wait
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes