Please add Deadly Reach - Foresight buff icon

original post is at official forums http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7390739050

asking for your support you fellow monks

thanks
    I wouldn't really ask for it until they remove the buff icon limit! Until then, the green aura around my character is enough tbh :P
    didn't they say we will get 8 buff icons from next patch? or was i dreaming? :P

it will be good to have but i guess we just have to adapt without it
    Id rather look at the buff icons that some character effects. I don't really see what such small buffs get an effect. They should release an entire patch with just all icons!
    Make your peace...Quickly!
    Quote from demonknight667

didn't they say we will get 8 buff icons from next patch? or was i dreaming? :P

it will be good to have but i guess we just have to adapt without it

Yep, but it wasn't very clear to me, they said:

8 buffs AND debuffs, with maximum 3 debuffs.

That sounds to me like if you get 3 debuffs, then you'll only see 5 buffs. Or I might be wrong, but the wording was quite unclear. 8 is defo an improvement, but with 2 shrines in party with barbs and monks, 8 might still not be enough, not to mention wanting another buff icon for DR+Foresight.

Quote from Elendiro

Id rather look at the buff icons that some character effects. I don't really see what such small buffs get an effect. They should release an entire patch with just all icons!

Don't get me wrong, I'm all FOR having a buff icon for all skills. But I just rather have the most important buffs to have icons and not have unimportant ones clutter up the limited number of buff slots. I'd be all for having DR+Foresight buff icon, but not if there's a buff icon limit.
    Quote from Zuchi

Quote from Elendiro

Don't get me wrong, I'm all FOR having a buff icon for all skills. But I just rather have the most important buffs to have icons and not have unimportant ones clutter up the limited number of buff slots. I'd be all for having DR+Foresight buff icon, but not if there's a buff icon limit.

It's not like it would be impossible for them to allow us to chose for ourselves what we want to have displayed and what not ;)
    Yes something like how windows lets you control what icons to appear on the notification tray.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes