Please help me with my gear

Hey guys, here is my new monk :

I recently bought some gear for him but just hit 60 and have little experience with monk gear.
    What would you improve next atm ? I think i have low vit and crit chance...

Thanks in advance
    Quote from maaneater

I recently bought some gear for him but just hit 60 and have little experience with monk gear.

Thanks in advance

couldnt post the link yet :
    http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/sTro-2350/hero/25626592
    Quote from maaneater

Quote from maaneater

Thanks in advance

couldnt post the link yet :
    http://eu.battle.net...0/hero/25626592

anyone here ? :(
    Your gear are decent, but you need more CC presumably you play SW/cyclone. You have to upgrade the gems of the weapons too.

40k HP is fine with LS, aim at 600+ AR and 5000 armor.
    Quote from MONK_101

Your gear are decent, but you need more CC presumably you play SW/cyclone. You have to upgrade the gems of the weapons too.

40k HP is fine with LS, aim at 600+ AR and 5000 armor.

With CC you mean Crit Chance? Well, 30 mil x 2 for the 2 gems is incredible pricy atm , i cant afford it :/.
    What item would you swap through crafting? The bracers? Im not sure where to get all this Fire resi or AR.

Thank you very much !
    Upgrade the gem to 80% or 90% depends on your budget, 100% gem just too expensive.

As for AR, you have 4-piece INNA set, which doesn't offer you too much resist.

You have double resist only on braces resulting low AR overall.

Solution: If you don't need 4-piece INNA, change INNA chest and belt with Blackthirn's for more EHP, crafing a double resist shoulder and get some resisit from jewels if possible.
    Further to my last post, if you do TR farming at MP1, you can keep your INNA set as you don't need too much AR but higher DPS and spirit for efficiency.
    Quote from MONK_101

Further to my last post, if you do TR farming at MP1, you can keep your INNA set as you don't need too much AR but higher DPS and spirit for efficiency.

Yeah, atm im farming TR on MP2, but even with my current gear:
    http://eu.battle.net...0/hero/25626592
    I only have very weak dps and AR, in my opinion. Additionally, I have the feeling that the spirit-gained is a bit bugged, it shows ~10,5 / s but ill get out of spirit from just flailing around with TR.

Im trying to swap around things, especially Sweeping winds Cyclone with the 3Spirit/s, but im not sure yet.
    Should I craft a Vitality shoulder roll with lucky dex, double res + 250+ vit or the dex-one ?

Also, how the fuck do I get more crit. 36% is Nothing i fear.
    I have the feeling that the spirit-gained is a bit bugged, it shows ~10,5 / s but ill get out of spirit from just flailing around with TR.

TR scales with IAS. So with 8% IAS on gear you will need 10,8spi/sec for tr. If you burn alot of your spirit with WoL+MoC then you proberly run outta spirit with 10,5 spi-regen/sec
    Also, how the fuck do I get more crit. 36% is Nothing i fear.

You miss:

- 5% cc on gloves
    - 2% on bracers
    - Crit on 2nd ring cuz using the SoJ
    - Nats 2pc
    - 3% from scoundrel. I guess you are using the templar right?

With a different build http://us.battle.net...gSTQ!dUc!cZYYcZ you could drop the templar and soj. Crafting/buying better gloves and you gain at least like 10% cc. Im using this build when i need a break from the cookiecutter dw spec and run tr for a few maps just for fun&giggles.

btw. LoH is pretty useless for TR. Either buy a 2h with ls or try to get a decent amount of "healthglobe bonus" on gear(cheaper).
    Words of wisdom: Don't follow the advice of people who won't have to deal with the consequences.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes