Next Upgrade ? need help plz :)

Hi People!

I've started playing a Monk recently and i pretty much enjoy it so far ^^
    sadly i'm not as experienced with gear choices as i'd like to be.

so here's my monk: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/TheCrusader-2947/hero/78388

i know that some of the items are pretty crappy ^^
    i do roughly 60k dps so far, but i have less than 30k life which bugs me ...
    i have a budged of about 10mio.

please help me upgrade my gear :)
    thanks in advance
    TheCrusader
    Your build is kinda weird. You are using a tempest rush build with a dual wield gearset... :o

In terms of vitality: Your hp count is on the low side cuz you are using a witching hour and inna´s pants. Both without a vitality roll on it. To make up for it you have a few options. The cheapest option would be to replace your inna´s radiance. Either try find a cheap with +150 dex and vit or +100vit and %life roll on it. Another option would be either buy or craft rare bracers. You got movementspeed on boots and pants so there is no need for lacunis atm. I would recommand crafting a few vit and a few dex bracers and see what comes around. You might get some decent vit bracers with dex, crit chance and all res. This would help you alot in terms of ehp.
    yea, the tempest rush is just for farming xp on mp1 ... i know i should use a 2hander for that, but it still works :)

thanks for the advice.
    is there something like a bis-list for monks in general ?
    i tried googling one for patch 1.0.7 but didn't find anything ...
    http://www.diablofan...r-the-end-game/

Just fill in the new boa items for the given slot. Anything else should be up to date.

yea, the tempest rush is just for farming xp on mp1 ... i know i should use a 2hander for that, but it still works

Since tr scales with attackspeed im pretty sure you drain your sprit kinda fast and need alot of your farmingtime to get it back up. If you dont wanne blow millions on a skorn just check ah for a decent rare 2hander. Sometimes they are listed for less then 100k with "good" stats.
    you've been a great help :) thanks again
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes