It's funny how

you go to sleep a bit drunk and you wake up to find your toon in new clothes.....apparently I had figured yesterday that resistances wasn't all that important anymore.

The AH should have some kind of small test that you had to pass before using it, just complicated enough that you wouldn't be able to pass it when drunk,

Had to rebuy some stuff this morning to get resistances back to an acceptable level (500ish), cost me some gold but now he feels quite balanced once again.

eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Svettbrallan-2278/hero/11881526
    The AH should have some kind of small test that you had to pass before using it, just complicated enough that you wouldn't be able to pass it when drunk,

So one guy gets totally shitfaced and sells all his gear, so now Blizzard has to implement a drunk test so everyone else should suffer by having to pass drunk tests before using the AH? Makes sense. What next? I get the humour though.
    Good idea, here's some food for thought for Blizzard:

This is one of the most surreal threads I've seen.
    I can't even get mad at the OP, that's how surreal this is.
    I had the same problems in D2. There's nothing worse than figuring that, "Hey, it's only 3am, I'm only very drunk, I guess I should level my 98 characters..." The most amazing times would be when I couldn't even remember what happened until I logged on next day to see my corpse in town.

My condolences to you, OP :)
    Of all things important in Online Gaming, there is one thing no game developer can "fix" - it's community.
    Quote from Bagstone

Whats the answer? #error? div/0?
    Quote from Bagstone

That one isn't bad actually, lol. Way easier than those illegible amounts of mnmnmrnrmrnrmrn where you absolutely can't find out where the letters end.
    Drink responsibly, and that you did not :)

fyllo
    Make your peace...Quickly!
    Quote from Elendiro

Drink responsibly, and that you did not

He certainly didn't game responsibly, at any rate.
    Don't drink and slash.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes