Leoric's Signet on my Enchantress

OK, I got this ring yesterday to use with my Witch Doctor, who can afford a big downgrade during farming and still function well.

I have switched my Enchantress from the WD over to my Monk and gave her the Leoric's Signet as my Monk is still only paragon 21 and I do not want to take a massive downgrade there.

My question is, the xp for Enchantress still says 4% which is from the other ring I already had.

Is the Leoric Signet working with the Enchantress?

It seems to be but I only tried it out very briefly as it was very late.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/EvilClown-1607/hero/28307385
    Thats the +4 xp from your other ring (21/5)
    The %xp won't be displayed in the armory - you can notice the difference in your charscreen however.

OK, I got this ring yesterday to use with my Witch Doctor, who can afford a big downgrade during farming and still function well.

I have switched my Enchantress from the WD over to my Monk and gave her the Leoric's Signet as my Monk is still only paragon 21 and I do not want to take a massive downgrade there.

My question is, the xp for Enchantress still says 4% which is from the other ring I already had.

Is the Leoric Signet working with the Enchantress?

It seems to be but I only tried it out very briefly as it was very late.

ot4ku has it correct. Since you do get the %XP from the signet (you will really only see it in YOUR character's details screen) and the +4 is from the ring with +experience which in my personal opinion is almost useless since the mobs at inferno already give a lot of exp, an additional 5 isn't that much of a boost. Then again, as they say, any boost is still a boost and a few less exp you need to get manually.
    It seems to be working, I am noticing a significant difference. This is good.

Am I getting all 27% xp or just a % since the follower is using it ?
    Check your followers stats, you get 20% for the exp% value from leoric's signet (4-6%)and the hellfire ring (7%).

You only get 1/5th as it is with mf/gf on your follower. Would have found that out if you just looked at your charscreen as the previous two poster told you. :S

You only get 1/5th as it is with mf/gf on your follower. Would have found that out if you just looked at your charscreen as the previous two poster told you. :S

It was still early here on the west coast when I posted that, I was not sure what he meant by 'Charscreen' but I do (after fully waking up) realize now.

It is as I expected just a % which is still a lot better than it was before, it all ads up, and like I say, I bought this mainly for my Witch Doctor where it will get full use. :cheers:
    *update

It says in my Monk stats;

Bonus Experience 46.4%

Bonus Experience per kill 4.20
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes