Won Khim Lou or shenlong's

Hi i was wondering if anyone here can help me decide on new offhand weapon
    i was searching ah mainly for won khim lau because i think this would be best option but i need yours oppinion on that.

i have inna's belt which has 8% to holy and Won's have 6% to lightning im guessing i recive either holy or lightning dmg bonus ( in this case 8 from betl ) and this 6 % will go where ? anyone could explain this situation ? maybe it is good to combine these 2 elements ?.

or if this is bad combination what should i buy ?.

my profile - http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/KaKQ-2180/hero/852186
    As has been stated before on this forum, +% to element damage is a flat damage increase of your physical damage. This means that if you are using a "black" weapon (meaning it has no elemental damage, only physical) the +% lightning damage increases your weapon by that percentage. +% lightning damage does not affect your lightning skills. The +% to lightning skills on the Won Khim Lau DOES affect your skills, so if you find one that has +25% it will drastically improve your sweeping winds : cyclone and Thunderclap.

Essentially, if you have a "black" weapon, you should look into +% element for the pure damage buff. It can significantly increase your damage. If you use a weapon with elemental damage, even if it is lightning element, your +% to lightning won't affect it, and only increase the base physical damage.

Not sure if I typed that out in a way that makes sense, but I hope that helps explain it a bit.
    Echoing Fury you have mainhand is a "black" weapon so y ou must grab a WKL by all costs :Thumbs Up:

ego boost : here is mine
    main hand no elemental damage was the reason for WKL

even the lower dps like 820 will result with great dps buff ?? ( non displayable on player sheet) :)
    I have the Shenlong set it works pretty good, I've recently got my Monk going again and am concentrated on Life + Spirit generation.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/EvilClown-1607/hero/28307385
    Quote from Kakakarot

even the lower dps like 820 will result with great dps buff ?? ( non displayable on player sheet) :)

Yes it will, just add 20% of your dps if you're using thunderclap and SW cyclone.
    thx :)
    I think you can't go wrong with either set. Personally I'm a shenlong's user (both pretty much perfect stats *brag* :D ), and wouldn't swap 'em for anything. I also expect (hope) there will be an increase in value of LoH for PvP/duel, hence my choice.
    shenglong set does mediocre damage unless you get the really expensive sets with high crit and sockets. WKL is cheaper and does more damage if you get a high lightning damage % and a socket.
    thx i have WKL and im happy with the results :)
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes