mp10 uber ready stats and costs.

Quote from Googledit

Assuming your snap shot doesn't fall off, you wouldn't need to change back to it ever as it auto refreshes with the snapshots modifiers?

Yes thats the whole point about building a "snapshot monk". The lets say "broken" part about the snapshot is that lifesteal will carry into your snapshot as well. Which makes the whole gearset way cheaper then regular mp10 sets.
    Words of wisdom: Don't follow the advice of people who won't have to deal with the consequences.
    Quote from Shinna1989

You will use a shield for the def. stats and not just bcuz it adds crit chance...On a lower budget its way cheaper to stack all the things you need on a shield to make the whole set balanced for higher mp. ;) For like 40 or maybe 50mil you can build a "snapshot monk" capable doing mp10...

This sounds good.
    I just want to stress the fact...

I expect this will be fixed in the near future. I think its not intended that lifesteal will snapshoted as well and carry over! Even possible that blizzard reworks the whole snapshot thing. So spending gold on a snapshot monk is on your own risk.
    Words of wisdom: Don't follow the advice of people who won't have to deal with the consequences.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes