Looking for upgrade hints [20m]

I'm actually sitting on a 53k dual wield monk
    ### //eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Anachron-2336/hero/9951009
    and I was looking for possible upgrades (I know my main hand is not so good cause of no socket but overall it has the best dmg i could get)
    Inna's pants are overpriced so much in EU market (a good pair)

since dual wielding is slower than a Tempest Rush build that I cannot afford actually, i farm Alkaizer runs at mp1 to compensate (about 30 mins per run)

I'm not so happy with my overall damage. Any help about what should I focus on for the greater benefit?

Thanks in advance :)
    First order of business is to get that 2 set bonus for Inna's and I would go for the belt since you have high physical dmg on your weps which gives you a good boost from that +X% holy damage.

I believe that your gloves could need an upgrade. You should be able to get dex/CC/CHD/AR/fire res for 1-2 mil, I think.

Small upgrade from your gems is possible for quite a small fee. Just craft them up till 46 dex.

If you don't have AR on your shoulders, I think you should be able to get more vit/dex out of them for a fairly low cost.

Your passive skills: Beacon of Ytar is something I'd replace with Seize the Initiative (my personal preference)
    I din't get what's the connection between my high physical dmg and the %holy damage boost from the Inna's belt. the only skill that do holy damage could be the 30%buff after Blinding Flash - Faith in the Light
    Hey. First of all, you chose well, fire resist. Try and look into some firewalkers, cindercloak, vilewards, all these roll with high fire resist and you can get some nice ones really cheap. Also you should look into getting some inna's pants. For about 30m you should get some really decent ones. Try getting with high vit roll. If you plan on going for tempest rush (the best way to get your paragon up) get the 4 set inna (5 spirit for sweeping wind is the bomb!).

I din't get what's the connection between my high physical dmg and the %holy damage boost from the Inna's belt. the only skill that do holy damage could be the 30%buff after Blinding Flash - Faith in the Light

Inna's best adds x% dmg as holy damage. It doesn't mean it'll increase your holy damage that you're already doing. It takes your white weapon dmg and adds X%.

Example 1:
    You have a sword that does 200-300 base dmg.
    The bonus rolls to the weapon is 300 to minimum dmg and 300 to maximum damage.
    The total physical dmg from your weapon will then be 500-600.
    Adding 8% holy dmg gives an extra 40-48 damage as holy.

Example 2:
    You have a sword that does 200-300 base dmg.
    The bonus rolls to the weapon is 300-400 poison damage.
    The total physical dmg from your weapon will then be 200-300.
    Adding 8% holy dmg gives an extra 16-24 damage as holy (it only calculates from white dmg, not elemental like poison)

In other words, Inna's belt with the adds x% holy damage is like a "average damage" prefix on a ring (add 20-34 damage) which adds holy damage to your weapon. That damage is then also subjected to all damage modifiers you have like your dex. This type of damage modifier (adds x% holy damage) is a great one since it scales with your gear. The better weapons / gear you have, the more benefits you get from the bonus.
    Thanks for the clarification Niddro, i'll look into a decent Inna's belt so, seems a pretty good start, waiting for a positive RNG drop/roll and not triple Dark Mage's Shade :QQ:
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes