What to upgrade?

This is my char: http://eu.battle.net...294/hero/399837

What should I be doing next?

Upgrades in terms of Damage/DPS?

- Better main- and offhand. Currently you are wasting the socket on the ef. I might have a good offhand for you. PM me if interested.
    - new bracers with 6% cc
    - new gloves either decent trifactor or realy good cc/ccd ones
    - neck with higher cc/ccd and good avg. dmg roll on it
    - ring with +5% cc, +30% ccd, dex and again avg. dmg roll

And inna´s chest with cold res...
    Words of wisdom: Don't follow the advice of people who won't have to deal with the consequences.
    Quote from Shinna1989

Upgrades in terms of Damage/DPS?

- Better main- and offhand. Currently you are wasting the socket on the ef. I might have a good offhand for you. PM me if interested.
    - new bracers with 6% cc
    - new gloves either decent trifactor or realy good cc/ccd ones
    - neck with higher cc/ccd and good avg. dmg roll on it
    - ring with +5% cc, +30% ccd, dex and again avg. dmg roll

And inna´s chest with cold res...

Thanks.

I want to increase my damage output.

I'll take you up on your offer for the weapon. The Inna's chest was something that I found so I decided to just keep that instead of selling it and looking for a replacement. I'm using the Amethyst because I need the extra LoH. Once I increase my damage I can replace it and rely solely on LL.

How much should I be spending on each of the upgrades you've suggested?
    Depends if you wanne stick with an echoing fury as mainhand. In case you want an ef as mainhand which is solid(only the fear could be annoying from time to time).

- EF with open socket and +1,1k dps is like 10mil - more dps equals more gold to spend :)
    - Rings depends on whats availible on the ah at the time your are looking for upgrade but i guess like 5-10mil
    - Neck is proberly within the same price range like the ring
    - Bracers with cold res should be within a budget of 5mil
    - Gloves should be the same like bracers. You might snip some realy cheap. :)
    Words of wisdom: Don't follow the advice of people who won't have to deal with the consequences.
    Offtopic: One Piece for the Win! :hehe:
    Quote from Black_Wraith

I'm using the Amethyst because I need the extra LoH. Once I increase my damage I can replace it and rely solely on LL.

Just thought.

You should be able to find a decent amulet with 500-600 LOH, dex, vit and 6-7 crit at a resonable price. (1-2 mill) switch the Amethyst for a Emerlad for an easy 50% crit dam.
    Thanks guys.

I'll check out to see if I can find an upgrade. My personal problem is that I have absolutely no idea how much something is worth and so it nearly always puts me off from buying.
    Grimy posted a very nice and detailed guide about end game gearing.
    http://www.diablofans.com/topic/76945-guide-affix-based-itemization-for-the-end-game/
    good gear from what i see
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes