What do I need to upgrade to faceroll MP2-3

Dont have much gold yet because RNG hates me. But when I finally sell something for more than 100k what should I look to upgrade first? Right now been farming Act 3 on MP0 because I pretty much 1 shot everything with Tempest Rush. Tried going up to 2 and it just wasnt as fast because I could no longer 1 shot everything, therefore less efficient. So what do I do need to do to make MP 2-3 just as faceroll as MP0? Or should I just stick to MP0? Are the drops better in higher MPs? Havent played since GW2 came out so not really familiar with MP levels yet other than mobs are harder.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Dabrixmgp-1694/hero/28801839
    I can't see your problem, and you should be fine with your present setup farming at low MP levels.

There is a long discussion on TR farming at low MP level in this forum, take a look.

You're not going to do any meaningful upgrade with 100k, and in case you want to move up MP level, get some LOH on the amulet and/or rings, you shouldn't have much problem with 100k+ dps along with LS+LOH.
    Is there any reason to do higher MPs for loot or exp anyways?
    No not really. You need to find the highest MP level where you pretty much 1-shot everything becuase what it's about is efficiency. Ofc sometimes you might feel you need some change and try a challange or something but it has been proven that if what you want is XP and legendaries then go on lower MPs and kill fast.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes