What upgrades should I get for my monk?

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Shadowspy-2458/hero/1387529

I'd love for you guys to check out my monk, and tell me which parts I should upgrade next & what stats I should aim for on that part.

I only need help with the gear, the skills are not definite to my playstyle.

I will post my stats when I can access my character @ home.

Cheers!
    First of all i'm no monk expert but i can give some tips i guess.

Check out vile ward for shoulders, great value
    CC on bracers or/and helm (for budget lose the ar on the helm and try regaining them on boots + movement speed, fire walkers are kinda cheap...)

edit: also (not a priority) Try to get your life over a 30k minimum mor then 40k is overkill
    Quote from GroentjeBE

CC on bracers or/and helm (for budget lose the ar on the helm and try regaining them on boots + movement speed, fire walkers are kinda cheap...)

edit: also (not a priority) Try to get your life over a 30k minimum mor then 40k is overkill

cheers for a decent answer, I have checked out the vile ward shoulders & I just need to find the other parts I need to change aswell, before I start looking into stats.
    First sockets on armor,pants and weapons is a must,chose an elemental resistance and go for items with more of that single resistance and some all resist, investing in gear with primary all resist cost too much for beginner gear.
    Get an innas helm with 6% crit some resistance dex and vit the prices on them begin from something like 50k anyone can afford one.
    Shoulders while double resists are good it has some vit you need more dex 150+ is something you should aim for.
    Your chest is horrible aim for high vit, 3 sockets dual, resist and 80+ dex, your belt will do for now. A
    mulet lacks average damage but overall the stats are in the right derection,for pants see what I wrote about your chest.
    Gloves the dex is alright resistances are very high but you need something more than just the crit chance, you need attack speed or crit damage,a nice chunk of vit is also something you should look for.
    Boots have low dex and resists, the vit is nice but you have no movement speed, you should aim for dual resist possibly 1 resists if its very high dex atleast 150 and vit.
    Ring while the crit is fine you need more dex, loose the resists. Aim for high average damage high dex, crit chance, ias or crit damage, some life on hit on rings like unity is nice too. Weapons while you do have the shenlong set your weapons should look like your mainhand the only thing missing is the socket.Life on hit is good but at higher dps lvls you`d want to switch to lifesteal. For weapons go for high dex, possibly vit you can never go wrong with having some more hp, crit damage, socket, life on hit or lifesteal when you hit 65k dps +
    Quote from Shadowspyes

Quote from GroentjeBE

cheers for a decent answer, I have checked out the vile ward shoulders & I just need to find the other parts I need to change aswell, before I start looking into stats.

Yw and you should look in to what Sythan says he is the expert.... Mayb one more thing, try to get pickup radius on 1 of your items.
    Quote from sythan

First sockets on armor,pants and weapons is a must,chose an elemental resistance and go for items with more of that single resistance and some all resist, investing in gear with primary all resist cost too much for beginner gear.
    Get an innas helm with 6% crit some resistance dex and vit the prices on them begin from something like 50k anyone can afford one.
    Shoulders while double resists are good it has some vit you need more dex 150+ is something you should aim for.
    Your chest is horrible aim for high vit, 3 sockets dual, resist and 80+ dex, your belt will do for now. A
    mulet lacks average damage but overall the stats are in the right derection,for pants see what I wrote about your chest.
    Gloves the dex is alright resistances are very high but you need something more than just the crit chance, you need attack speed or crit damage,a nice chunk of vit is also something you should look for.
    Boots have low dex and resists, the vit is nice but you have no movement speed, you should aim for dual resist possibly 1 resists if its very high dex atleast 150 and vit.
    Ring while the crit is fine you need more dex, loose the resists. Aim for high average damage high dex, crit chance, ias or crit damage, some life on hit on rings like unity is nice too. Weapons while you do have the shenlong set your weapons should look like your mainhand the only thing missing is the socket.Life on hit is good but at higher dps lvls you`d want to switch to lifesteal. For weapons go for high dex, possibly vit you can never go wrong with having some more hp, crit damage, socket, life on hit or lifesteal when you hit 65k dps +

cheers man
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes