MP3 A1 or MP1 A3.

Title says it all.

Which would be more effective as a farm for legendaries?
    MP3 gives more mf
    What we do in life, echoes in eternity
    Definately Mp3 act 1. But any MP makes the game equally difficult in all acts, and makes the drops the same. So if you can do MP3 in act 1, you should be able to handle MP3 act 3, theoretically.
    I used to shoot people in the knee with arrows, then I took an arrow to the knee.

Support my photography. A hobby, but starting to make some money out of it. Brett Delport Photography

Mp3 act1, more xp and more loot
    general: mp1 due to way higher killspeed (50% the hitpoints of mp3).
    act wise: three still has the highest mob density

Quote from OnlineSlugen

MP3 gives more mf

It's only +50% (but additive, not multiplicative) and +20% exp over mp1.
    I'm just curious from a purely farming oranges POV.

I've only got like 45k dps, 40k~ health, around 600 resist, and meh LoH/LS.

From a speed/efficiency standpoint.

Is MP3 Act 1 more viable than MP1 Act 3.
    Quote from cam_core

In theory mp3 a1 should give you more legendaries, but thats just in theory.
    Quote from cam_core

How could someone answer this for you? You have to find out yourself. Things to consider:

Once you turn on monster power, Act 1 and Act 3 should have very similar difficulty. So if you can do Act 1 on MP3, you might also be able to do Act 3 on MP3. There are a few hard hitting guys in act 3, so you have to check whether it works.

Monster density: A3 has many areas that require little running and much killing, and a few well established farming routes. To be really efficient in act 1, you have to find a good route, and I'm not sure they exist.

Overall, lower MP is better if you are in doubt. The MF gain from MP is not that much if you consider what you already get from NV stacks and from paragon levels.
    My monk Vin
    If you are not strong enough to farm mp3 quickly. Then your best bet is mp0 act 3. No point in mp1 act 3. The only benefit is the slight mf increase but the monsters take longer to kill. The drop lvls will stay the same. Just breeze through mp0. Otherwise mp1 on any act.

Find any Diablo news? Contact me or anyone else on the News team  

Quote from thundersteele
    Once you turn on monster power, Act 1 and Act 3 should have very similar difficulty. So if you can do Act 1 on MP3, you might also be able to do Act 3 on MP3. There are a few hard hitting guys in act 3, so you have to check whether it works.

Agreed. In fact the higher the MP goes, in relation to mob type / abilities; whilst act 1 remains the easiest I find act 2 to be more difficult than act 3 in general
    Quote from cam_core

Would you rather want to kill 1000 mobs with 200 mf or 500 mobs with 250 mf if both jobs requires the same amount of time?
    If you can handle MP3 act1 fine, MP3 act 3 should be also quite doable. However, my suggestion would be MP2 act 3.
    Act 3 is plain superior to act 1, due to the high monster density, I found it hard to keep up SW for a long time in act 1 as there are zones with so few monsters in there. MP2 for the higher double drop chance, going from a double drop off every 100 monster vs every 12.5 is quite huge, also the hp/damage increase isn't that big.
    MP5 act 3!!!!!!!!!!!
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes