Upgrading my monk in 1.5

Hi, i'm looking to upgrade my monk in the new patch, I have around 50-60m to invest.

d3/en/profile/Xoraa-1706/hero/2299686

EU battle net.

Thank you.
    Too soon, grind some monies and wait some weeks for fair prices, otherwise look for bargain rings and amulets , but gonna take some time for all good loot to drop prices, so unless u can make a good deal, you"ll buy more if u have patience
    Quote from Deadlybonne

Too soon, grind some monies and wait some weeks for fair prices, otherwise look for bargain rings and amulets , but gonna take some time for all good loot to drop prices, so unless u can make a good deal, you"ll buy more if u have patience

So incresed my budget to 100m, really need to pump in some upgrades - am at 52k dps on the char page, not sure the two Shelong's are holding me back - cost around 25m for the two so guess replacing them would be a pain. Looked at Skorn's, but not convinced i'd like the playstyle and 40m for a decent one is a pretty big dip in my budget.

My WD/Wiz come in at 70k/100k dps respectively with the same gear excluding weapons - would really like to get my monk to the same kind of level. Any thoughts regarding upgrade path (even if I don't replace the suggested items right now) would be brilliant.

I guess Inna's temperance and helm(?) would be good additions. Looked at Temperance up to about 25m and the lack of vitality somewhat scares me. My hp is ~28k and would like it to be more like 32-35k so dropping 160 from my present legs yeah..scares me, lol.

Thanks!
    Well its simple and u know the answer, more dex, more attackspeed, more crit, more critdamage.

Just look for items that give u more or special items that gives stuff that rares don't.

Besides if u check out diabloprogress u can checkout the gear of top monk to see what to aim for on stats...

And yes if u want people to check your gear then learn to properly link it, since peeps not gonna waste time on that.
    how to get more dmg:
    +100% crit dmg gem in both weapons
    +high average damage on rings
    +andariel's visage helm - gives good dex, crit, and ias
    +moar dex

You can see my monk here: http://us.battle.net...82/hero/9527355
    85k dps unbuffed / ~120k buffed+WKL + good healing/res
    Ok, got good price on an Inna's Radiance and Temperance, will update armory now!
    Quote from Deadlybonne

And yes if u want people to check your gear then learn to properly link it, since peeps not gonna waste time on that.

I can't paste links due to under 10 posts.

--

So bought a ring upgrade also and also tried switching out one of my shenlongs for a 950dps WLK, the quality of life with the extra movement speed from Inna's 2piece is insane, and my dps is at 75k unbuffed.

No upgrades now are cheap - 50m+ a piece and therefore i'll be saving up!
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes