Attacks per Second: 1.84;
    Crit Chance (without scoundrel): 38.5%;
    Crit Dmg: 301%;
    Life per Hit: 1298;
    Life Steal: 0%;
    All ress: 637 (67.98%);
    Armor (as shown in town with seize the initiative): 4541 (60.22%);
    Dodge: 44.7%;
    Movement Speed: 12% (without fleet flooted).

Wishes
    I want to be able to farm for the Infernal Machine and beat A3 on as a high MP as possible.
    I will be getting a Hellfire ring soon as well so no point in recommending another ring.

I need:
    - recommendations for passives (including one combination of passives that does not include fleet flooded)
    - recommendations for items (bought Inna's Armor, just waiting for it to be updated on battle.net)

Thank you!!
    Quote from ilumm

Here is my character: http://eu.battle.net...1/hero/15102566
    Additional stats: [to be added when i get home]

Wishes
    I want to be able to farm for the Infernal Machine and beat A3 on as a high MP as possible.
    I will be getting a Hellfire ring soon as well so no point in recommending another ring.

I need:
    - recommendations for passives (including one combination of passives that does not include fleet flooded
    - recommendations for items (I think armor first, next God knows what)

Thank you!!

Edit1: Is 7ss worth it now that CC works and, if yes, what active skill should i replace?

Is there some advantage to farming Act 3 that I'm unaware of? I read that as soon as you had MP turned on, even at MP1, that all monsters across all acts were the same difficulty.
    A4>A3>A2>A1 in terms of xp. There was a comparison graph on the front page of the site a couple of weeks ago.
    gear
    1st priority: chest as you already mentioned. Option to gain 300 additional stats easily.
    2nd priority: weapon. Your mainhand lacks %lifesteal (+ life on hit or crit damage). While 1100 dps is really nice a 900 dps weapon with base 50% crit damage should net an almost similar result and you really want that %lifesteal .

passives
    Nothing has changed here. Resolve or Guardian's path and you're ready to go. At least for this cookie cutter build, for spirit spender builds there are other options as well (more spirit, more spirit regen, etc).

7ss: it's adds another immunity tool to the table, you can use it instead of serenity or in addition to it. Other options to drop: breath of heaven or blinding flash. I prefer cc (especially after the patch) + higher sweeping wind damage (via snapshot) over 15% more overall damage.

Quote from Myrx
    Is there some advantage to farming Act 3 that I'm unaware of?

Higher mob density.
    @sexton: What do you mean Snapshot?
    It's ballon, sexton is only the forum rank ;)

Snapshot: it looks at your start while casting it and only that, thus if you use a shrine, any damage increasing buff etc it will remember that 'forever' (or as long as it lasts).

For more please see
    I have looked for decent weapons with lifesteal, crit hit dmg and socket and the best i have found is one with 2.2%, 55%+ and socket at 950 dmg.

I think my current weapon is better.

Any other ideas for items? Like shoulder/ammy/belt etc?
    Gems, gems, gems.
    They are reusable, so the faster you get to max-level gems the longer they have to pay you back.
    Weapon & helm gems pay for themselves quicker, so I prioritise these 1st.

You'll do it eventually anyway, & it only "hurts" once, so the sooner the better = longer benefits for the expense.

I also scrapped my +exp gem, switched to +life% & moved up 1MP instead.
    1. I have bought Inna's armor and it should be updated shortly on my char on battle.net

2. Changed passives and added additional stats in the first post

3. What is the life with lifeleech now? Is it working better than before? I knew life on hit was the way to go...

4. I agree that gems are worth it, but:
    a. I really want that extra xp...
    b. 2 emeralds are 35kk. Quite a steep price for 40% crit dmg...
    c. I will buy a life gem for the helmet for beating the uber bosses (this was a no brainer, but it seems I just got a brain now).
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes