Here is my character: http://eu.battle.net...1/hero/15102566
Attacks per Second: 1.84;
Crit Chance (without scoundrel): 38.5%;
Crit Dmg: 301%;
Life per Hit: 1298;
Life Steal: 0%;
All ress: 637 (67.98%);
Armor (as shown in town with seize the initiative): 4541 (60.22%);
Movement Speed: 12% (without fleet flooted).
I want to be able to farm for the Infernal Machine and beat A3 on as a high MP as possible.
I will be getting a Hellfire ring soon as well so no point in recommending another ring.
- recommendations for passives (including one combination of passives that does not include fleet flooded)
- recommendations for items (bought Inna's Armor, just waiting for it to be updated on battle.net)
1st priority: chest as you already mentioned. Option to gain 300 additional stats easily.
2nd priority: weapon. Your mainhand lacks %lifesteal (+ life on hit or crit damage). While 1100 dps is really nice a 900 dps weapon with base 50% crit damage should net an almost similar result and you really want that %lifesteal .
Nothing has changed here. Resolve or Guardian's path and you're ready to go. At least for this cookie cutter build, for spirit spender builds there are other options as well (more spirit, more spirit regen, etc).
7ss: it's adds another immunity tool to the table, you can use it instead of serenity or in addition to it. Other options to drop: breath of heaven or blinding flash. I prefer cc (especially after the patch) + higher sweeping wind damage (via snapshot) over 15% more overall damage.
1. I have bought Inna's armor and it should be updated shortly on my char on battle.net
2. Changed passives and added additional stats in the first post
3. What is the life with lifeleech now? Is it working better than before? I knew life on hit was the way to go...
4. I agree that gems are worth it, but:
a. I really want that extra xp...
b. 2 emeralds are 35kk. Quite a steep price for 40% crit dmg...
c. I will buy a life gem for the helmet for beating the uber bosses (this was a no brainer, but it seems I just got a brain now).