Looking for some PTR testing gear (monk)

I want to use the PTR to test a few gear dependent builds. I need the following:

- Skorn with life steal (and dex ideally). An equivalent 2h weapon should also do
    - Inna's radiance with spirit regen
    - Stone of Jordan with spirit regen

If you have that stuff lying around on the PTR and can just give it to me that would be great. I'm also willing to trade for some of my gear, e.g. my weapon set if you want to try a DW build, and my Inna's radiance. Also got a Butchers sickle with dex, socket and 900 dps that dropped for me on the PTR... damn it.

I put this here since it's not a trade on the live servers, and it's most likely that a monk has those items in use on the PTR.

PS: Maybe we can also use this thread to hand down some gear, i.e. when you are about to re-copy your profile, make a post here and give the PTR gear away first.
    hmm, maybe I don't need it that much. I was playing with tempest rush once more, this time with some spirit regen gear (cheap stuff of course). While I can see the potential this has with a nice Skorn and 4pc inna, the rubber banding on the live servers still makes it unplayable for me.

Maybe it's due to my mac and playing on WiFi, but at least for me it doesn't work.
    I did test it all. And its still by far the best to use standard FoT-thunderclap build with Tempest rush - Tailwind.
    Currently played toon: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Rage-2973/hero/8990624
    Profit: Flipping/Sniping: 6577€
    you have no rubber-banding?

I think that with a nice 2h and some spirit regen gear (Skorn, SoJ and spirit regen Innas) you could actually kill stuff with TR instead of just using it for traveling. But I get a lot of rubber-banding, so I don't really want to invest in the necessary gear. It might be connection dependent so maybe for others it works better.
    TR doesnt kill trash quick enough. So unless they up TR dmg by atleast 50%, we wont become a ww barb. Tempest rush is only usefull for traveling between mobs.
    Currently played toon: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Rage-2973/hero/8990624
    Quote from Huminator

TR doesnt kill trash quick enough. So unless they up TR dmg by atleast 50%, we wont become a ww barb. Tempest rush is only usefull for traveling between mobs.

With a proper 2h it does. I tried. With 120k dps and SW/Cyclone up stuff dies very fast, though it would probably need closer to 150k to kill everything in one go.
    Rubber-banding is what mostly annoys me. That's not something you hear about much from WW barbs, so it must be skill specific to some extent.
    I tested it with my old rings and amulet and a big fat skorn. Had 156k unbuffed dps. And it wasnt near enough to be effecting, once you have to stop rush in circles, you might aswell just FoT - hence making tempest rush a tool for transportation only.
    Quote from Huminator

I tested it with my old rings and amulet and a big fat skorn. Had 156k unbuffed dps. And it wasnt near enough to be effecting, once you have to stop rush in circles, you might aswell just FoT - hence making tempest rush a tool for transportation only.

I see you're a lightning monk. I find your posts helpful. If you want to test with any of my gear on PTR feel free to add me on live, then I'll log over and pass the torch.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes