Needing some advice

Hey everyone im a level 60 monk and im having trouble with act 2 inferno and i cant seem to figure out why my stats seem solid and im just in need of some aid

My build:http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#ahYgXi!UZX!aacabZ

My stats: with MOA 7411 armor 340 all resists 14k dps 45k health 42% dodge
    please any help would be nice
    I'd say up them resists and drop the health if needed. I remember pre-1.0.3 when I first hit Act 2 I was wiping constantly, then just played the AH to up my gear got to around 800-900 resist and was able to take a lot more. But then I dropped resists for dps in Act 3. But I'd say about 400+ should be sufficient enough if you can kite/play smart.
    thanks alot xD ill try that
    If you don't have any life on hit, that can help a lot too, particularly with Thunderclap from what I've been told.
    ...and if you disagree with me, you're probably <insert random ad hominem attack here>.
    ive got about 350 not much
    Life on hit is awesome....but really expensive. On my barb I found that i could get good vit/resist all gear with Life regen. for alot cheaper than life on hit. My life regen is 1300 and it is a huge help. With the attack speed nerf I figured life on hit would be a little less useful, so i checked on life regen and got it basicly free on my vit/resist all gear!
    B.Net Profile
    Don't feed the trolls....they will bite your hand off.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes