Where should I go from here?

I don't know what I should upgrade. Act 3 is tough, and I feel like i need life on hit as a weapon stat.

Here are my stats

My rings are both +71 dex// +15% IAS
    hi there,
    really nice gear you got there! much better than mine.
    the shield is a bit weak you can get 30%+ block
    i dont see any reason for a monk to collect all resist (one of the most expensive stats) and your resistance is low btw.
    maybe mix up your build a bit.

gl
    Goldmember
    Quote from G0ldmember

hi there,
    really nice gear you got there! much better than mine.
    the shield is a bit weak you can get 30%+ block
    i dont see any reason for a monk to collect all resist (one of the most expensive stats) and your resistance is low btw.
    maybe mix up your build a bit.

gl
    Goldmember

Actually, contrary to what Goldmember says, it Monks benefit in that they can double-stack resists on each item piece. IE, with One With Everything passive, we can stack +all resists as well as another resist (I like arcane, personally). Doing so will be VERY expensive, but your resists will skyrocket.

I would venture to say that your hitpoints should be in the 40-50k range in Act 3/4. And as you mentioned in your original post (OP), you should definitely reach for "life on hit" stat. Aim for 1000+ for Acts 3/4.
    -= Sleep is for the Weak =-
    Die fr00b, die~
    yes but double stacked resist items are usually cheaper cause lots of ppl consider the other resist a lost stat (or monks are stacking one of the other resists, check prices if you´re short on funds, which i believe is implied by the topic). see op equip so yes maybe i should have specified my answer more. get like ~800 resist.
    but i think deadly reach implies a kiting build? dont really see that working with your stats. might be wrong to lazy to look up and guess the builds aim. it does look quite interesting/individual but maybe its cause i´´ve been not playing my monk much lately mainly cause of high gear costs :P to progress further...
    besides armor, vit and resist, dodge and block are nice as well, if going defensive.
    hmm seems someone didnt get the memo :) you have a passive ability thats makes all your resistances as hgh as your highest resistance stat, which means you can specialize in a specific resistance like fire or arcane ect.

so lets says you focus on poison resistance, then you would try to get items with +poison resistance and +all resistance, that way you can get +110 allres on some of your items if not more, it really helps your survivability (not only against elemental dmg)

EDIT:nvm. too slow it seems :(
    Your LOH won't matter at all unless you get some IAS on a few of your pieces at least. Get an IAS Ring(Blue if need be), IAS Amulet(Blackthrone's is wonderful), and a pair of IAS/Dex/Vit/Resistance gloves. IAS is getting nerfed, but it's not getting nerfed to the point where you can forget about it. Monks need LoH, LoH requires IAS to be effective, therefore etc, etc.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes