Inferno Act 1 / Act 2 Build

Hey, since a lot of people are struggling doing Inferno as a Monk I'll post my build here which easily brought me through Act 1 and 2.

http://eu.battle.net...Xgih!ZYU!ZcbaYa

You can swap out the Evasion Mantra for Mantra of Conviction with Overawe Rune if you need more dmg and no dodge (like butcherfight).

I'm using Deadly Reach to kite harder mobs, since the range on it is further than any other primary skill, even if I can stand in the groups I use it for the +18% dmg every 45 seconds.

I can do every elitepack in Act 2 with it. Altough you need to kite with Deadly Reach on some packs and can only fight in melee with Serenity up, its pretty fast overall.

The only fight I struggled with my build was The Butcher one, since I just did not have enough dmg to kill him before enrage, so I just swapped to Conviction and actually killed him under 2 minutes :D

These are my stats right now:

Well with those stats I can run through act 1 and 2 easily too :P I have like 9k dps 30k hp and 423resist Any suggestion what should i buy off the AH? Any key items? any key stat?
    Quote from shamental

Well with those stats I can run through act 1 and 2 easily too :P I have like 9k dps 30k hp and 423resist Any suggestion what should i buy off the AH? Any key items? any key stat?

Life on hit goes a long way. :)
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes