[Guide][Video]How to speed farm bounties as DH(gear/build)

Hello guys. As requested, the videos are now in 1080p with proper aspect ratio instead of 21:9 @ 2560x1080.

In this guide i'm basically discussing what items you should be looking for in order to optimize your speed while farming bounties, as well as the build required to do so. This is all physical btw, i'll cover fire items/build in a future video.

As you probably guessed, the Danetta's set is a must, however the rest of the gear isn't necessarily required, it will only make your trash/elites killing faster.

Hopefully this will be useful for some of you guys. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1sMEBMGw90
    Last edited by Natalya85: 5/10/2014 2:30:32 AM
    Thanks! My gear is not the best, and I have no idea how to get the set, but hopefully I'll be able to do fine without it.
    Last edited by StalkerII: 5/10/2014 3:00:57 PM
    Quote from StalkerII
    Thanks! My gear is not the best, and I have no idea how to get the set, but hopefully I'll be able to do fine without it.

If by set you mean marauder's you don't really need that in particular. If you mean danetta's, then for this you do.
    Sorry for being an Demon Hunter noob, but are Danetta's crafted, or only Gambled, or from Caches? Or just from anything? Are there any specific stats on them to make them useful, or is the set bonus all that matters? Looks fun :-)

Quote from Ashbjorn
    Sorry for being an Demon Hunter noob, but are Danetta's crafted, or only Gambled, or from Caches? Or just from anything? Are there any specific stats on them to make them useful, or is the set bonus all that matters? Looks fun :-)

Danetta's are a drop. As far as i know you can also gamble them since they don't count as torment-only drops. Sort of like chantodo's for wizards, manajuma's for WD etc.

Personally i wouldn't gamble them , they drop pretty often (at least imo). You should also be able to get them from caches as well (they're not specific though like RROG etc, just as a random non-torment item you can get from them).

Stats to make them useful, well a socket is always nice. The 2 set bonus however is the part you're looking for, as long as you can use them to also kill things it's all good :P
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes