Running on High Mp's

So I've been playing DH since the game released, i have always loved the character and everything that went along with it... being squishy but able to push out huge numbers. Good thing about that was on inferno things would die before they even got to me. Now i still think i have decently high dmg, but while running mp10 i feel very inadequate and well.. useless to a group. Solo i feel fine on high MP's, moving at my own pace at least but in a group everyone is killing shit and im just running in circles trying to not die.

Just trying to find out if i am the only one feeling that way, or if anyone else feels like they dont belong in public games. If so, what are you guys doing? If im alone here, anyone want to enlighten me on what the hell i should be doing? :/
    I am a barbarian, I do play with a lot of DH and they doesn't seems to be dying much even at MP10.

Let me find my friend battletag and I'll edit this post. Alright posted his profile.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/BlueSteel-1353/hero/843805

This is the best I can do to help ! Don't know DH enough, but he doesn't die at mp10 4 player in game.

GL in your info hunt.
    Vingor#1871
    if you use gloom you should not die. i play with friends who are dh's and unless i fuck up they don't even have to use that. but they rarely die.
    I usually try to stay close to the group vaulting all over the place, and chain goom. I rarely die with my spec.
    yea, i changed my spec to one with more survivability and a little support, guardian turret. Just feel useless with my low ass dmg compared to other classes still. Realized i was getting to greedy trying to blow shit up lol Thanks all
    I do play on all 5 classes. My DH is at 250k DPS with reasonable survivability, and is doing fine at MP5.

The DPS of DH is respectful on single target and kill really fast, and they are good teammates in a group.

Though DH can also faceroli with gloom, they are awesome shooting from behind with steady aim.

A bit more fragile without weapon LS, but they are not easy to die with so much agility.
    "A bit more fragile without weapon LS, but they are not easy to die with so much agility."
    Dodge doesnt work on stuff thats killing u, so its not a factor.
    I facetank pretty much everything with my gear/build at MP10. Only thing I'm having trouble with is Savage Beast charge, but only when they charge off-screen >

Regarding public games. You can never rely on a group of random people. Sure, you can cooperate, but in the long run it's up to you to do the things necessary to finish the game. DH's are really strong overall if you know how to play it.

My current build:
    http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Bovk-2392/hero/1075438

I actually prefer not to use any +dps-passives. If you're dead you won't do any damage anyways.
    Quote from apsir3

I facetank pretty much everything with my gear/build at MP10. Only thing I'm having trouble with is Savage Beast charge, but only when they charge off-screen >

Regarding public games. You can never rely on a group of random people. Sure, you can cooperate, but in the long run it's up to you to do the things necessary to finish the game. DH's are really strong overall if you know how to play it.

My current build:
    http://eu.battle.net...92/hero/1075438

I actually prefer not to use any +dps-passives. If you're dead you won't do any damage anyways.

What this guy said! +1

Running with almost similar skill setup, also dont have any problems on my dh.

Edit, oh my monk is wearing the gear atm :/
    Regards DreamWalker

Donnie: Why are you wearing that stupid bunny suit?
    Frank: Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
    bumping this cause it's more important than spam
    so get rid of some of your precious paper dps and gets some ehp.
    you might acctually end up doing more dmg that way if you dont have to run around like a little girl as 99% of all dh´s do in this game
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes