Back from limbo and 82m to spend. How far would it get me?

Right as the title says.. If i spend 82m right now on new gear. What monster power level would be 'easy' to play or farm?

inb4 trolls: mp0 is easy!
    Quote from Baelrog

Right as the title says.. If i spend 82m right now on new gear. What monster power level would be 'easy' to play or farm?

inb4 trolls: mp0 is easy!

I don't really should know, that depends a lot on your skill and playstyle. But with that budget, I think you can do around 130 ~ 150kDPS and good amount of EHP.

Pop gloom and you can do MP7~8 "easily" with a tank build as a DH. Some skill required to manage the discipline and to kite when needed, but generally you can do it easily.

My current DH cost about 90M (I think, did not do all the math so far), and I can run MP10 if aI have a good tank on a public game, or MP8 playing alone.
    Look for approx 450 resists, 40k+ HP, 45+ CC, 350+ CDMG, then look for attack speed, that should give you enough eHP and DPS to handle MP7 unless im forgetting something, but I think that's pretty much it, I made a DH budget guide with the above stats for like 14M that had like 90k+ Damage, so with 80M+ you should have the same Resists and HP with much more damage, which could push you to MP8. Im mostly talking about survival here, you don't really kill things fast but that's more of a class issue. Gloom is a must, and perfectionist and guardian turret could help you with the extra eHP.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes