300k buffed DH lf help with upgrade :)

Hey fellow Dhs, im here again with question about my next upgrade :)

What u think could make me more powerfull? I can farm mp10 ubers but i feel still low compared to my monk and barb friends..

Im planning to craft gloves when patch hits, so that slot is out.. At the moment i got 200m, but im willing to save more. Was thinking about saving for 2sock manticore.. There are some for 600m, like 1350dmg but with int... Rly not sure if its worth it..

Th in advance :)
    Anybody? Dont need str8 advices, just some thoughts or somethin to discuss
    Well, I think you are at the stage where only expensive upgrades will help you.

That means 2sock high DPS manticore. With dex that will be very expensive but 100% more crit damage is huge.

Other options Innas chest with high dex (2 set for more dex), ice walkers + lacunis with crit (again expensive). Your helm has low dex, mempo with crit would be awesome. Dead man's legacy could have good skill bonus (ball lighning or hungering, depends on your taste). But you will lose 20 disc, it can be managable.

Use some spreadsheet or online calculators to determine best upgrade/cost ratio per item(s). But 200 mil will hardly be enough. Crafting 1.0.7 gloves is a good idea, wait for high dex trifecta, good upgrade.However, that will be a lot of crafts.
    the thing is i dont wanna loose my extra discipl, only solution could be to have DML with +10discipl, then maybe it will be managable.. but still it will be tought, we are usually running mp7 farm runs and mp10 ubers, so i rly need discipl for oh shit situations and lifesteal+dmg red (gloom)
    A Stone of Jordan can help with your disc needs. 25-30% vs elites is pretty much must-have on high MPs imo. High skill bonus rolls on Rapid Fire ones are pretty cheap, while Elemental and Hungering Arrow SoJs are more expensive, but you can still snipe for a sub 50m bid. For 200m you can just rob the AH for whatever SoJ you want. Just ignore the overpriced ones :)
    good idea with stone, will give it a shot maybe, still saving, sittin at 400m now, btw jsut checked it 2sock mantiw ith int (cca 600m) will give me 40k dmg.. think its worth it
    Tri gloves
    Nats ring with some CHD

room for 70 more dex on vile ward

double dex inna's pants

boots for zunimassi (8% dmg, 200 dex) or ice climbers(250+ socket)
    Quote from fulken

Tri gloves
    Nats ring with some CHD

room for 70 more dex on vile ward

double dex inna's pants

boots for zunimassi (8% dmg, 200 dex) or ice climbers(250+ socket)

first of all thx for reply :)

gloves im planning to craft
    nat ring with chd will give me cca 9k dmg boost for 600m
    vile wards and pants - i will loose vit, that i cant afford now
    zunni shoes - lost nat set bonus, which i need too for high mp

so it looks like that int manticore is best boost atm as far as i know
    bought pretty sweet dex manticore finally.. that adds me 32k dmg.. its more than 13% dmg upgrade, think it was worth the money .)
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes