Build a complete DH for 200KK

Hey,
    i sold some of my barb gear to build a demon hunter.
    I want to farm with him paragon as fast as possibile and build a basic gear for later.
    I dont know which specc (leveld with elemental arrows only i know) is the best for this :S
    It would be great if someone can say me on which slot which item/stat i should look for

greetz monkey

my BTag EU monkey#2585

PS: sry for my bad english im not a native speaker and the german dh community is pretty rute :(
    I seriously dunno the prices of the EU Auction House...
    But you should be aiming for:

100~150K DPS
    400~500 All Resistance
    3500~4000 Armor
    40~50K Life

That's the stats of a complete Demon Hunter. In your quiver, aim for high vitality and decent dexterity. You don't have to worry about increased attack speed. Then in your helm get a andariels visage with socket or all resistance.
    Also, go for the 2 pieces (chest armor and ring) set bonus of the Natalya's. You could go for the 3 pieces, but get an Ice Climbers. That'll help you boost your EHP.
    I don't recommend you to use the Inna's pants. Since you only have 200M to build a whole set. Go for 150 dexterity, 100 vitality, 500 all resistance and 2 sockets or 100 dexterity, 250 vitality and 2 sockets. You should also consider 150 dexterity, 250 vitality and 1 socket.
    Don't forget that armor is a good damage mitigation, and since rare bracers with good EHP are getting expensive go for the Strongarm Bracers.
    Is it rocket science to write 200 mill?
    Currently played toon:
    http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Rage-2973/hero/28310

Profit:
    Flipping/Sniping: 6577€
    Quote from shndany

I seriously dunno the prices of the EU Auction House...
    But you should be aiming for:

100~150K DPS
    400~500 All Resistance
    3500~4000 Armor
    40~50K Life

That's the stats of a complete Demon Hunter. In your quiver, aim for high vitality and decent dexterity. You don't have to worry about increased attack speed. Then in your helm get a andariels visage with socket or all resistance.
    Also, go for the 2 pieces (chest armor and ring) set bonus of the Natalya's. You could go for the 3 pieces, but get an Ice Climbers. That'll help you boost your EHP.
    I don't recommend you to use the Inna's pants. Since you only have 200M to build a whole set. Go for 150 dexterity, 100 vitality, 500 all resistance and 2 sockets or 100 dexterity, 250 vitality and 2 sockets. You should also consider 150 dexterity, 250 vitality and 1 socket.
    Don't forget that armor is a good damage mitigation, and since rare bracers with good EHP are getting expensive go for the Strongarm Bracers.

Some good tips.

24% movementspeed is king for farming paragon levels. Ice Climbers with a good amount of dex and 12% ms are fairly expensive and i would say out of the budget. So there are 3 options left:

- Nats Boots: Fairly cheap without vit
    - Innas Pants: Again fairly cheap without vit
    - Lacunis: Kinda cheap these days with "low" crit chance(anything lower then 4%)

I would go for nats boots(double dex roll) and lacunis. You can get both together for like 30mil which is totaly fine for your budget. Other things i would buy:

- Helm: Andys with 9% ias and low fire dmg taken(anything less then 9% is fine)
    - Chest: Nats Chest with all res(approx 50) and either double dex roll or max. disc.. Since you are new to dh i would go for max. disc.
    - Pants: Rare Pants with high vit(+200), +70 all res and as much dex as you can afford within your budget.
    - Rare Rings and Amu with cc/ccd/dex and try find some avg. damage on em as well. If possible some vit on at least one of em.
    - Shoulders: Vile Ward with a decent amount of dex(+170) and some vit(at least 60)
    - Gloves: +150dex with +8,5% cc and +40% ccd. If you find some with vit or useful resist its fine but not needed at all

Weapon:

Either a good 1 socket manticore with +90%ccd, +150dex and +1200dps or a decent rare xbow with ccd+socket and +1300dps. I would prefer the manticore. Since they are more common these days on ah.

Quiver:

DML:

I would go for at least 17% ias, 10%cc and either a useful skill enhancement(hungering arrow, elemental arrow or bola shot) or max. disc. Could be hard to find a decent with both max. disc and useful skill enhancement for your budget but still possible. ;)

When looking for max. disc on items get at least 8 but prefer like 9.
    Words of wisdom: Don't follow the advice of people who won't have to deal with the consequences.
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Encanta-1498/hero/322534
    I built this set for under 50 million. The set has high poison resist due to me splitting it with my monk. 146k dps and over 40k hp is easily attainable with your budget. You could get similar bracers and gloves with all resist for 10- 15 million.
    Fellow D3er's,

This is off topic, but I feel strongly compelled to apologize. Please do not take offense that I am off-topic.

I apologize for the earlier post, which in my excitement I did not realize was :can:. I made a mistake and it will not be repeated. :facepalm: I wanted to help and my instinct was to recommend the best source I know of. It was my fault and a mistake I shall not repeat. I apologize to all those I offended and will do my dead-on best to be an active participant, provide useful quality comments and, not make more mistakes. In fact, I'm going to read the "Read me" guidelines again. So, my apologies, especially to those who had to go to the trouble of reporting me. I harbor no hard feelings. It was my mistake, and it will be my last.

I hope I have not given a wrong impression as a spammer. I love this site and do not want to get off on the wrong foot.

I look forward to being part of this community and hope that my fellow D3er's understand.

Sincerely,

Joe
    (Tesseract)

:)
    "If we stand here much longer I AM going to rob you."
    -Scoundrel (follower)
    www.tesseracttells.com
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes